31 Must-Have Pieces For Your Shark Week Viewing Party
Use the cult television marathon as an excuse for a new outfit. Or lots of new outfits! It is a whole week, after all.
1. A bathing suit depicting the (possible) downside of being Disney's favorite underwater princess.
4. A hippo–shark hybrid that's possibly more terrifying than a straight up shark.
It certainly represents a new spin on Hungry Hungry Hippos.
9. A painterly rendering of a vaguely Sharknado-esque surrealist scene.
Plus starz! Kumiko Watari at Farfetch, $542
13. Or a cute printed tennis dress in a (slightly) similar print.
Dusen Dusen at Need Supply Co., $176
15. Tank tops with a cutesy plea to any real sharks in the vicinity. It might work, you never know.
I mean, it doesn't look like this model's been attacked by any sharks yet...
Billabong at Billabong, $36 and $18, respectively
17. A Jaws pocket tee. Bonus: Put an iPod mini in the pocket and play the JAWS theme on repeat.
Urban Outfitters, $28.
19. A sharp button-down shirt printed to resemble a shark attack in progress.
It's not looking good for the shirt's wearer, even though the shirt itself does look good.
Lazy Oaf, $114
21. A tee that's not actually Chanel but awesome regardless. Sequins!
Drycleanonly at Farfetch, $413
26. An elegantly draped (and appropriately shredded) peekaboo shouldered caftan.
Mariel Manuel at FarFetch, on sale for $749
28. Multi-species shark leggings.
They've all got together to celebrate Shark Week too!
29. A T-shirt just begging you to color in these sharks with little flecks of blood around their mouths.
Definitely pair it with these Hawaiian shorts, also.
Lazy Oaf at Urban Outfitters, $60
31. But if Shark Week is your true raison d'être (as it should be), celebrate with an 18-karat rose gold fossilized shark tooth "framed by a spray of shimmering pavé 1.08-carat diamonds."
Anita Ko at Net-A-Porter, $13,210