The long-awaited H&M e-commerce site has finally launched, and I went through the trouble of surfing the web lazily for you. You’re welcome. As expected from H&M, there’s a ton of cute stuff.
Here are some of the highlights:
1. These breezy sleeveless button downs.
3. And these gauzy blouses.
Appropriate for the office, where you can spend all day giggling to yourself about the fact that you’re basically wearing a T-shirt with some pleats. Yay!
4. These quasi-sporty knit sweaters.
Only for you, people whose names begin with the letter K though.
6. These knit tops.
7. These comfy-looking pants that aren’t actually pajamas.
But you’ll feel like they are, and that’s what counts.
8. These floral chinos.
Not jeans, chinos.
9. This girly denim dress, which is the cutest.
10. And of course this yawning kitty dress, which is even cuter.
11. This photographic long-sleeved dress.
12. These pencil skirts that you’ll want in every color.
13. These swingy A-line skirts that you’ll also want in every color.
14. And in fuzzy coats, this Hitchcockian sky blue number.
Can’t you just picture a tearful Tippi Hedren being chased by a flock of angry birds in this very coat?
15. One more coat also: a simple, basic black trench.
Even if $40 for a trench coat is just a little suspicious.
16. There are also cute shoes! Like these faux tortoiseshell pumps.
17. Some flat burgundy boots.
And burgundy can be just as neutral as black; don’t let the haters tell you otherwise.
18. And these minimalist beige wedges.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Britney, Beyoncé, and a secret committee: 16 things you never knew about the MTV VMAs (on tonight at 9 ET) 🎵📺