The long-awaited H&M e-commerce site has finally launched, and I went through the trouble of surfing the web lazily for you. You’re welcome. As expected from H&M, there’s a ton of cute stuff.
Here are some of the highlights:
1. These breezy sleeveless button downs.
3. And these gauzy blouses.
Appropriate for the office, where you can spend all day giggling to yourself about the fact that you’re basically wearing a T-shirt with some pleats. Yay!
4. These quasi-sporty knit sweaters.
Only for you, people whose names begin with the letter K though.
6. These knit tops.
7. These comfy-looking pants that aren’t actually pajamas.
But you’ll feel like they are, and that’s what counts.
8. These floral chinos.
Not jeans, chinos.
9. This girly denim dress, which is the cutest.
10. And of course this yawning kitty dress, which is even cuter.
11. This photographic long-sleeved dress.
12. These pencil skirts that you’ll want in every color.
13. These swingy A-line skirts that you’ll also want in every color.
14. And in fuzzy coats, this Hitchcockian sky blue number.
Can’t you just picture a tearful Tippi Hedren being chased by a flock of angry birds in this very coat?
15. One more coat also: a simple, basic black trench.
Even if $40 for a trench coat is just a little suspicious.
16. There are also cute shoes! Like these faux tortoiseshell pumps.
17. Some flat burgundy boots.
And burgundy can be just as neutral as black; don’t let the haters tell you otherwise.
18. And these minimalist beige wedges.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️