1. Simply cute sandals by Sophia Webster at Preen by Thornton Bregazzi.
2. Ankle strap stripes at Emilia Wickstead.
3. These graphic sandals at Sophia Webster.
4. And these butterfly-inspired thigh-high sandals, also Sophia Webster.
Unfortunately you probably can't get away with "slipping" these on every day.
5. Strap-happy sandals at Vivienne Westwood Red Label.
6. Printed hiking sandals at Mary Katrantzou.
7. Fuzzy fringe at Matthew Williamson.
8. These chunky platforms at Mulberry.
9. Bows and color blocking at Roksanda Ilincic.
10. Telephone-cord straps at Christopher Kane.
11. Plain ol' sneakers at Erdem.
Sometimes the best statement is none at all.
12. Patterned platforms at KTZ.
13. See-through heels at Simone Rocha.
14. Fairy tale-esque at Meadham Kirchhoff.
Hansel and Gretel go high fashion.
15. Flower bedecked at Sister by Sibling.
16. Futuristic and strappy at David Koma.
17. Heavily bedazzled loafers at Ashish.
18. Minimal platforms at Zoë Jordan.
19. Patent pink details at Antonio Berardi.
20. These very pointy stilettos at Tom Ford.
21. And these sparkly mosaic pants with built-in shoes at Tom Ford.
These were clearly made for Beyoncé.