4. No, you can’t let your friends crash.
5. And no, you can’t do this to guests’ faces.
7. You most definitely won’t have daylong gossip sessions with your co-worker/BFF.
Because you’ll be so busy, you feel like this all day, every day.
11. And you won’t have the time or money to go on swanky dates on random weeknights.
Some nights you’ll be lucky to have the time or energy for dinner at all.
Because you’d be too busy doing this.
16. And you’ll never be “the girl who didn’t go to Paris,” because you won’t get asked.
17. And if you were miraculously asked to go and then turned it down to spend a summer with your loser boyfriend instead, you would never be asked again.
Life lessons from Lauren Conrad: Always say yes to Paris.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴