4. No, you can’t let your friends crash.
5. And no, you can’t do this to guests’ faces.
7. You most definitely won’t have daylong gossip sessions with your co-worker/BFF.
Because you’ll be so busy, you feel like this all day, every day.
11. And you won’t have the time or money to go on swanky dates on random weeknights.
Some nights you’ll be lucky to have the time or energy for dinner at all.
Because you’d be too busy doing this.
16. And you’ll never be “the girl who didn’t go to Paris,” because you won’t get asked.
17. And if you were miraculously asked to go and then turned it down to spend a summer with your loser boyfriend instead, you would never be asked again.
Life lessons from Lauren Conrad: Always say yes to Paris.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹