6. ‘There’s a whole new definition to celebrity now. I think that’s why you see a lot of actors blanching at being associated with that word ‘celebrity,’ because it’s become something that isn’t really associated with having a craft.”
Via her interview with Radio Times featured on Vogue UK.
14. “I watched hours of The Kardashians, and The Simple Life, and The Hills, and then I worked with a dialect coach, too. Not just the accent, but also the way of speaking is so different. It’s much more nasal and much more pronounced.”
She describes to NPR her methods for perfecting the Valley girl accent in The Bling Ring.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞