6. ‘There’s a whole new definition to celebrity now. I think that’s why you see a lot of actors blanching at being associated with that word ‘celebrity,’ because it’s become something that isn’t really associated with having a craft.”
Via her interview with Radio Times featured on Vogue UK.
14. “I watched hours of The Kardashians, and The Simple Life, and The Hills, and then I worked with a dialect coach, too. Not just the accent, but also the way of speaking is so different. It’s much more nasal and much more pronounced.”
She describes to NPR her methods for perfecting the Valley girl accent in The Bling Ring.
- Brazilian police have charged swimmer Ryan Lochte with falsely reporting a crime. He'll be summoned to Rio to testify.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.