6. ‘There’s a whole new definition to celebrity now. I think that’s why you see a lot of actors blanching at being associated with that word ‘celebrity,’ because it’s become something that isn’t really associated with having a craft.”
Via her interview with Radio Times featured on Vogue UK.
14. “I watched hours of The Kardashians, and The Simple Life, and The Hills, and then I worked with a dialect coach, too. Not just the accent, but also the way of speaking is so different. It’s much more nasal and much more pronounced.”
She describes to NPR her methods for perfecting the Valley girl accent in The Bling Ring.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀