Dry Erase Vision Board
Here's a video showing you how:
Here's what you need:
16x20 picture frame with inner mat
Double sided Velcro tape
Dry erase markers
Here's the instructions:
1. Remove the back of the 16x20 picture frame and set aside the contents, including the inner white mat.
2. Go through magazines and clip out the motivational phrases and pictures that speak to you. About 25 clip-outs are ideal for a 16x20 frame.
3. On the white mat, place your magazine cut-outs where you would like them to be glued. Make sure to fill any empty white spaces.
4. Use a glue stick to glue the cut-outs down to the white mat.
5. Place the white mat back into the empty picture frame and secure the back of the frame.
6. Use your pair of scissors to cut a 1-inch strip of double sided Velcro tape.
7. Place one side of the tape on the top corner of the picture frame.
8. Place the other side of the Velcro tape on the side of your dry erase marker.
9. Hang on the wall and stay motivated every day!