Sometimes you want to go where you know every bartender’s name. Here are the best bartenders in the history of TV (limit one per show).
3. 18. Georgie Santorelli from “The Sopranos”
What to order: Scotch
Small talk: It’s really best that you don’t talk to Georgie, especially if Tony’s around.
8. 13. Donna (Michael’s girlfriend) from “The Office”
What to order: Gin and tonic
Small talk: Ask her for fitness pointers. Don’t ask her about her husband.
10. 11. Buddy Garrity from “Friday Night Lights”
What to order: Bud.
Small talk: Dillon FOOTBALL.
(Ed. note: from Season 5.)
12. 9. Harry Snowden from “All in the Family”
What to order: Schlitz
Small talk: Small talk?
14. 7. Isaac Washington from “The Love Boat”
What to order: Something made in a blender and garnished with an umbrella
Small talk: Compliment his fantastic mustache.
16. 5. Guinan from “Star Trek: Next Generation”
What to order: Aldebaran whiskey. Or prune juice, if you’re Klingon.
Small talk: Say that you too have an interest in fencing and bald men.
18. 3. Woody from “Cheers”
What to order: Beer, in a mug
Small talk: Whatever you like
20. 1. Al Swearengen from “Deadwood”
What to order: Whiskey
Small talk: Whiskey
21. Honorable Mention: Roger Sterling from “Mad Men”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.