Sometimes you want to go where you know every bartender’s name. Here are the best bartenders in the history of TV (limit one per show).
3. 18. Georgie Santorelli from “The Sopranos”
What to order: Scotch
Small talk: It’s really best that you don’t talk to Georgie, especially if Tony’s around.
8. 13. Donna (Michael’s girlfriend) from “The Office”
What to order: Gin and tonic
Small talk: Ask her for fitness pointers. Don’t ask her about her husband.
10. 11. Buddy Garrity from “Friday Night Lights”
What to order: Bud.
Small talk: Dillon FOOTBALL.
(Ed. note: from Season 5.)
12. 9. Harry Snowden from “All in the Family”
What to order: Schlitz
Small talk: Small talk?
14. 7. Isaac Washington from “The Love Boat”
What to order: Something made in a blender and garnished with an umbrella
Small talk: Compliment his fantastic mustache.
16. 5. Guinan from “Star Trek: Next Generation”
What to order: Aldebaran whiskey. Or prune juice, if you’re Klingon.
Small talk: Say that you too have an interest in fencing and bald men.
18. 3. Woody from “Cheers”
What to order: Beer, in a mug
Small talk: Whatever you like
20. 1. Al Swearengen from “Deadwood”
What to order: Whiskey
Small talk: Whiskey
21. Honorable Mention: Roger Sterling from “Mad Men”
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬