1. For some reason, Terry Richardson ended up in possession of this cake with his likeness frosted onto it.
It’s not Terry’s birthday, and fashion is generally averse to baked goods that aren’t being used as “look how sexy I am around frosting” props. This appears to involve neither of those preferred cake uses, so adjust the randomness of all this right now and keep scrolling.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈