1. This is the short film Lena Dunham made to promote designer Rachel Antonoff’s fall 2013 line.
A lot of fashion labels make internet videos to promote their products, and usually they don’t go viral because they’re too long and pointless. But! This one has a lot going for it, like:
1. Lena Dunham directed it.
2. Adam from Girls narrates it.
3. Lena Dunham directed it.
4. Lena Dunham’s little sister is in it. You might recognize her from Tiny Furniture.
5. Hipster bed linens.
6. Cute clothes.
7. A long-winded line about “anthropomorphizing bears.”
8. But most importantly, again: Lena Dunham.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵