1. This is the short film Lena Dunham made to promote designer Rachel Antonoff’s fall 2013 line.
A lot of fashion labels make internet videos to promote their products, and usually they don’t go viral because they’re too long and pointless. But! This one has a lot going for it, like:
1. Lena Dunham directed it.
2. Adam from Girls narrates it.
3. Lena Dunham directed it.
4. Lena Dunham’s little sister is in it. You might recognize her from Tiny Furniture.
5. Hipster bed linens.
6. Cute clothes.
7. A long-winded line about “anthropomorphizing bears.”
8. But most importantly, again: Lena Dunham.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.