This is Joan at an event in Boston this month, looking like she has…no work to do to get ready for the show, at least in terms of Not Being Fat or Jiggly.
3. Fellow VS Fashion Show model Doutzen Kroes is tweeting about her very complex smoothies.
Whether this is a special pre–VS show taping thing or just a normal everyday complicated supermodel diet thing is unclear.
I’m frankly more interested in her collection of animal tees than GNC haul. (This photo is from October’s Margiela x H&M launch party.)
Adriana also had a baby in September! Here’s a sexy photo of her from April. Her post-baby VS Fashion Show body promises to be a big story at the event. Google proves it.
8. Candice Swanepoel is also boxing as part of her pre-show fitness routine, as evidenced by a complex series of hashtags.
Here’s Candice in Boston in October. Apparently already practicing the fine art of wearing complicated outfits, a skill of paramount importance for any VS Fashion Show model.
Here’s Candice modeling metal wings and sleeves with a cleavage window at last year’s show.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏