First, the Kate Upton with animals series.
The Kate Upton with horses specifically series.
7. “Do you think he likes this as much as me?”
8. “They’re right — sometimes wearing full clothes is just the smart thing to do.”
And here’s one of Kate with a cow, because it seems to warrant its own category.
9. “Are you sure the farm doesn’t have interns to do this?”
The “serious fashion” Kate Upton series.
11. “I just know I’m going to look back on this and regret the stupid hat.”
13. “Kinda wish I could replace this cancer stick with some Pocky. #MeiselProblems”
14. “Come to think of it, I can’t remember the last time I posed wearing pants.”
The contemplative Kate Upton series.
16. “Sometimes, I just feel nothing.”
17. “I’ve told you a million times — I hate that restaurant.”
The “oh crap, I just forgot something” Kate Upton series.
18. “Did I turn the coffee maker off?”
19. “Shit, I forgot to fill in my eyebrows this morning.”
The “kind of like every other girl except, well, not at all” series.
The “girl next door” thing, if you will.
20. “Is that a gun on my side? Thank god it’s not tattooed to my body.”
21. “Don’t these necklaces make Carrie’s nameplate ones look STUPID?”
22. “Are you sure you want the stool in the shot?”
23. “To be honest, when this modeling thing took off, I thought I’d get a nicer set of wheels.”
24. “Hiiiiii, don’t you want to help me with my bag?”
The hair in the face series.
27. “GIVING IT TO YOU HARD, MEISEL.”
The “giddy in lingerie” series.
And the “forlorn in lingerie” series.
32. “Tights are not pants.”
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."