You can imagine all the hilarious “finding Nemo” jokes this must’ve led to.
3. Carrying phallic blow-up things as accessories.
4. Unnecessary headdresses.
This Native American-inspired look is a perpetually terrible music festival classic.
But animal heads are also unfortunately popular.
5. Going topless.
Even supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio couldn’t save herself from Coachella’s downward spiral of getting dressed.
7. Bathing suits and Hula-Hoops.
I feel like there’s a rule that you can’t bring a Hula-Hoop to a music festival unless you’re wearing a bathing suit.
8. Bathing suits as clothes.
You have to appreciate the juxtaposition of no pants and fall ankle boots.
Which brings us to…
9. These floral headband things.
AnnaSophia Robb even subjected her head to one.
11. Extreme fringe.
Coachella fringe isn’t just fringe — it’s like fringed fringe.
12. Embellished bras as tops.
13. Making this face at a camera.
14. Intensely printed leggings/bodysuits.
15. Not wearing shoes.
Of all the places I’d most want shoes, Coachella would be one of them.
Speaking of flags…
17. American flag paraphernalia.
18. Covering your mouth and wearing sunglasses.
19. Men in feminine accessories.
Like a cross-body purse.
Or this entire outfit.
20. And of course, this guy.
21. Isn’t Coachella the GREATEST?
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."