You can imagine all the hilarious “finding Nemo” jokes this must’ve led to.
3. Carrying phallic blow-up things as accessories.
4. Unnecessary headdresses.
This Native American-inspired look is a perpetually terrible music festival classic.
But animal heads are also unfortunately popular.
5. Going topless.
Even supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio couldn’t save herself from Coachella’s downward spiral of getting dressed.
7. Bathing suits and Hula-Hoops.
I feel like there’s a rule that you can’t bring a Hula-Hoop to a music festival unless you’re wearing a bathing suit.
8. Bathing suits as clothes.
You have to appreciate the juxtaposition of no pants and fall ankle boots.
Which brings us to…
9. These floral headband things.
AnnaSophia Robb even subjected her head to one.
11. Extreme fringe.
Coachella fringe isn’t just fringe — it’s like fringed fringe.
12. Embellished bras as tops.
13. Making this face at a camera.
14. Intensely printed leggings/bodysuits.
15. Not wearing shoes.
Of all the places I’d most want shoes, Coachella would be one of them.
Speaking of flags…
17. American flag paraphernalia.
18. Covering your mouth and wearing sunglasses.
19. Men in feminine accessories.
Like a cross-body purse.
Or this entire outfit.
20. And of course, this guy.
21. Isn’t Coachella the GREATEST?
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.