1. This jumpsuit.
This collection is Marc Jacobs’s riff on Edie Sedgwick, and was praised everywhere. Tim Blanks wrote for Style.com that “the monochrome, amphetamine-sharp brilliance of the designer’s vision cut a precise swathe through all the uncertain murk that swirls around pop culture right now.” Times critic Cathy Horyn called it “sexy” and noted that Jacobs “has enormous feeling for what is contemporary.”
So really, this jumpsuit is smart — The Look of critical acclaim.
2. This studded dress with faces on it.
By Proenza Schouler. Try wearing it in the next Occupy Wall Street march and see how much you blend in despite your outfit being the dress version of wealth. (The brand’s dresses easily retail for around $1,000.)
4. This punky glasses lanyard.
Cynthia Rowley experiments with grandma style, hat hair.
5. These overalls(?).
By Jeremy Scott.
6. These giraffe-print overalls.
By Jeremy Scott. I think he’s trying to say: “Did somebody order a giraffe?”
7. These panty hose as pants.
That’s right female pop singers — you’ve been wearing your panty hose on the wrong side of your underpants.
Also, the rainbow in this photo has to be the happiest accident. Thank you, Jeremy Scott.
8. These sheer dresses.
Naked is the new clothed.
By Jeremy Scott, again.
13. This matador costume.
By Ralph Lauren. I wonder what this looks like in polo shirt?
15. This nose-less snorkel mask.
Never look like a dork on vacation again, thanks to Michael Kors.
17. And this jumpsuit with the Aladdin pants.
I just want to point out that more than one of this style appeared on the New York runways. This one is by Rachel Zoe.
18. This eye makeup.
Great for when you really want to queen out.
See? Looks totally different from afar!
By Betsey Johnson.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Friday afternoon.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- Instead of ornaments, a women decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄