1. Sarah Jessica Parker had one of the craziest, best, loudest, mismatched (in a good way, I think) looks on the Met red carpet.
She was the only person wearing velvet plaid thigh-high boots, and more power to her.
2. This amazing Philip Treacy headpiece was one of the best things on the carpet all night.
Not visible here are SJP’s approximately one million rings, which made her look like she had diamond robot hands.
3. She told reporters she had a pediatrician appointment at 8:30 the next morning.
If that’s not in keeping with the nights PUNK theme, I just don’t know what is.
- President Barack Obama credited disaster officials for their swift reponse during his tour of flood-ravaged Louisiana.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.