1. Sarah Jessica Parker had one of the craziest, best, loudest, mismatched (in a good way, I think) looks on the Met red carpet.
She was the only person wearing velvet plaid thigh-high boots, and more power to her.
2. This amazing Philip Treacy headpiece was one of the best things on the carpet all night.
Not visible here are SJP’s approximately one million rings, which made her look like she had diamond robot hands.
3. She told reporters she had a pediatrician appointment at 8:30 the next morning.
If that’s not in keeping with the nights PUNK theme, I just don’t know what is.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.