1. Sarah Jessica Parker had one of the craziest, best, loudest, mismatched (in a good way, I think) looks on the Met red carpet.
She was the only person wearing velvet plaid thigh-high boots, and more power to her.
2. This amazing Philip Treacy headpiece was one of the best things on the carpet all night.
Not visible here are SJP’s approximately one million rings, which made her look like she had diamond robot hands.
3. She told reporters she had a pediatrician appointment at 8:30 the next morning.
If that’s not in keeping with the nights PUNK theme, I just don’t know what is.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.