1. If you think you don’t know Zuhair Murad, think again. He’s the man responsible for this jumpsuit:
3. Along with this alleged dress:
4. And this one:
5. And maybe most importantly, this nip — er, dress:
Well Murad just put on his “couture” show in Paris. So Jennifer Lopez and Kristen Stewart must be incredibly busy at this very moment picking out what they’ll wear everywhere for the next three months. Which looks should they go with?
6. Grecian on performance enhancing drugs?
7. Graphing paper-inspired jumpsuit?
8. There’s also the “look at my thong panties” special.
9. Or the “wrought iron gate” look.
10. I’m especially fond of his curtain-sized sleeves.
11. Metal onesies.
12. And flare for mixing patterns.
13. Or maybe they’d prefer to look naked but still expensive in this:
14. And possibly, if they’re feeling really wild, they’d like to hide their boobs in this blousey thing.
Which they won’t, but now you know they have the option.
15. They’ve never been especially conservative dressers, but attention must be brought to these astounding cape/coat things.
17. And then there’s my personal favorite, the golden goose:
So what should J. Lo wear next? Leave your suggestions in comments!
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴