1. If you think you don’t know Zuhair Murad, think again. He’s the man responsible for this jumpsuit:
3. Along with this alleged dress:
4. And this one:
5. And maybe most importantly, this nip — er, dress:
Well Murad just put on his “couture” show in Paris. So Jennifer Lopez and Kristen Stewart must be incredibly busy at this very moment picking out what they’ll wear everywhere for the next three months. Which looks should they go with?
6. Grecian on performance enhancing drugs?
7. Graphing paper-inspired jumpsuit?
8. There’s also the “look at my thong panties” special.
9. Or the “wrought iron gate” look.
10. I’m especially fond of his curtain-sized sleeves.
11. Metal onesies.
12. And flare for mixing patterns.
13. Or maybe they’d prefer to look naked but still expensive in this:
14. And possibly, if they’re feeling really wild, they’d like to hide their boobs in this blousey thing.
Which they won’t, but now you know they have the option.
15. They’ve never been especially conservative dressers, but attention must be brought to these astounding cape/coat things.
17. And then there’s my personal favorite, the golden goose:
So what should J. Lo wear next? Leave your suggestions in comments!
- Immigrants and advocates are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞