1. Here’s a look at a new fashion app called Go Figr.
It lets you mix and match runway tops, bottoms, and shoes and even the heads of runway models. It’s perfect for the roughly TWO people on this earth who only dress in runway clothes. And it’s great for everyone else who can only fantasizes about dressing exclusively in runway clothes.
Get it here.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹