1. Kate Middleton has applied to trademark her royal title so that it can be used on everything from shoes to t-shirts for a marathon. BuzzFeed has obtained an EXCLUSIVE first look at the merchandise.
*Kidding, this is definitely a joke.
2. The only problem is, everyone’s favorite Black Eyed Pea might not be too happy about this.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎