1. Kate Middleton has applied to trademark her royal title so that it can be used on everything from shoes to t-shirts for a marathon. BuzzFeed has obtained an EXCLUSIVE first look at the merchandise.
*Kidding, this is definitely a joke.
2. The only problem is, everyone’s favorite Black Eyed Pea might not be too happy about this.
- Today's the fourth day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.