Céline is one of the most important and influential fashion labels of our time. Its latest collection to walk the runway in Paris included a shocking addition: dyed-fur pumps.
3. They also came in solid lilac.
I do not even want to BEGIN to think about foot odor in these things. And they’re for SPRING/SUMMER!
6. The flats might be more “practical” for the faint of foot.
What’s the marketing on this? “Balance out a cankle with a really fluffy shoe!”?
9. And for the woman who just wants a hint of fur in her pumps, there were floor-skimming pants that mostly covered them up.
Look like you forgot to change out of your slippers before you left the house! It’s that “I don’t care — but I do!” look the hipsters have been capitalizing on for ages.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that if you have a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- A teen wore a dress to prom with the faces of black victims of police brutality designed on it and Trayvon Martin's mom loved it.