Céline is one of the most important and influential fashion labels of our time. Its latest collection to walk the runway in Paris included a shocking addition: dyed-fur pumps.
3. They also came in solid lilac.
I do not even want to BEGIN to think about foot odor in these things. And they’re for SPRING/SUMMER!
6. The flats might be more “practical” for the faint of foot.
What’s the marketing on this? “Balance out a cankle with a really fluffy shoe!”?
9. And for the woman who just wants a hint of fur in her pumps, there were floor-skimming pants that mostly covered them up.
Look like you forgot to change out of your slippers before you left the house! It’s that “I don’t care — but I do!” look the hipsters have been capitalizing on for ages.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏