Céline is one of the most important and influential fashion labels of our time. Its latest collection to walk the runway in Paris included a shocking addition: dyed-fur pumps.
3. They also came in solid lilac.
I do not even want to BEGIN to think about foot odor in these things. And they’re for SPRING/SUMMER!
6. The flats might be more “practical” for the faint of foot.
What’s the marketing on this? “Balance out a cankle with a really fluffy shoe!”?
9. And for the woman who just wants a hint of fur in her pumps, there were floor-skimming pants that mostly covered them up.
Look like you forgot to change out of your slippers before you left the house! It’s that “I don’t care — but I do!” look the hipsters have been capitalizing on for ages.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎