1. On October 21, Ann wore one of her favorite dresses, this red zip-front sheath by her favorite designer Alfred Fiandaca.
The Romneys attend church in Boca Raton, FL ahead of the final debate Monday night.
2. She previously wore it on October 6.
At a campaign rally in Apopka, FL. Repeating outfits is not only a practiced condoned by the fashion press worldwide, but most importantly, serial outfit repeater Anna Wintour, who once said, “I think it’s always fun to have something new, but it doesn’t mean that everything you already have in your closet has to be thrown out, you know? Recycle.”
3. And September 18.
To speak at a fundraiser in Dallas.
4. She also has it in blue!
Here she is on September 12 boarding the campaign plane in Florida. This really is the perfect thing for a northerner to wear in the sunny state of Florida.
5. She also wore the blue dress on September 1.
To a campaign rally in Cincinnati.
6. Ann repeats other looks, too, like this printed long-sleeved number.
She wore it to lay a wreath at the WWII Westerplatte Memorial in Poland on July 30.
7. The dress made an encore appearance on September 22.
At a fundraiser in Beverly Hills.
8. And this dress? Is ten years old.
She last wore it when Mitt was governor of Massachusetts. Rather than buy something new for the annual Alfred E. Smith dinner, she dove into her closet and “shopped” for this vintage gown by critically acclaimed designer Shawn Ray Fons, whose label has been dissolved.
So Ann may own Oscar de la Renta dresses but she also has a frugal side.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- Serena Williams posted a powerful note on her Facebook page Tuesday, saying she won't be silent about police killings of black men.