1. Your purse should be able to seriously injure someone.
If only this bag was destined to be used for its most obvious and useful purpose: carrying pizzas.
(Thank Chanel for this one.)
Sort of amazing how the model isn’t tipping over. Maybe the purse is lighter than it looks!
2. Hang on to your Peter Pan collars because they aren’t going anywhere.
Next spring, they come in quilted! Also, perforated white jumpsuits are in?
3. Look like a fence.
Pick a cheerful color, please.
6. Have a party on your arm.
Stacked bracelets are sticking around. Thank you, Pinterest!
8. Store glitter in your clear heels.
Great for DIY projects on the go.
11. Get a monochromatic suit.
You know, that looks like something grandmas wear to walk in the mall. This is by Stella McCartney, but I also love how a similar sort of outfit looked on Rihanna in red.
12. Layer your dalmatian-print jumpsuit
It’s hard to tell if this is one piece or two, but it looks like there’s an extra pair of pants poking out the bottom there.
(By Stella McCartney.)
13. Look like an ink spill.
Ink! So retro.
(Stella McCartney, again.)
14. Make a jacket out of gold tin foil.
Jazzes up an otherwise somewhat plain cut.
17. Wear ten tired trends at once.
From Hedi Slimane’s debut collection for Saint Laurent. (Until recently, the label’s name was Yves Saint Laurent. Unclear why they ommitted the “Yves” — but maybe it’s like when people omit vowels from restaurant names [STK, BRGR, etc.] to make them cool.) In this one look you have: peasant blouse, pussy bow, tassel necklace, fringe, maxi skirt, huge hat, a few SIGHS…
19. Stop trying to tame windblown hair.
Just let it be CRAZY. You’ll need something in the head region to balance out your polar bear leg-sized shoes.
(Moncler Gamme Rouge.)
20. Snow scenes are in!
What a great update to an old classic.
(Moncer Gamme Rouge, again.)
24. Cut the bottoms off your flared pants and tie them to your top.
More fun with sleeves.
Happy dressing, everyone!
- A Fire engulfed a historic Serbian Orthodox church in New York City on Sunday hours after the church hosted Easter celebrations.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘