1. Your purse should be able to seriously injure someone.
If only this bag was destined to be used for its most obvious and useful purpose: carrying pizzas.
(Thank Chanel for this one.)
Sort of amazing how the model isn’t tipping over. Maybe the purse is lighter than it looks!
2. Hang on to your Peter Pan collars because they aren’t going anywhere.
Next spring, they come in quilted! Also, perforated white jumpsuits are in?
3. Look like a fence.
Pick a cheerful color, please.
6. Have a party on your arm.
Stacked bracelets are sticking around. Thank you, Pinterest!
8. Store glitter in your clear heels.
Great for DIY projects on the go.
11. Get a monochromatic suit.
You know, that looks like something grandmas wear to walk in the mall. This is by Stella McCartney, but I also love how a similar sort of outfit looked on Rihanna in red.
12. Layer your dalmatian-print jumpsuit
It’s hard to tell if this is one piece or two, but it looks like there’s an extra pair of pants poking out the bottom there.
(By Stella McCartney.)
13. Look like an ink spill.
Ink! So retro.
(Stella McCartney, again.)
14. Make a jacket out of gold tin foil.
Jazzes up an otherwise somewhat plain cut.
17. Wear ten tired trends at once.
From Hedi Slimane’s debut collection for Saint Laurent. (Until recently, the label’s name was Yves Saint Laurent. Unclear why they ommitted the “Yves” — but maybe it’s like when people omit vowels from restaurant names [STK, BRGR, etc.] to make them cool.) In this one look you have: peasant blouse, pussy bow, tassel necklace, fringe, maxi skirt, huge hat, a few SIGHS…
19. Stop trying to tame windblown hair.
Just let it be CRAZY. You’ll need something in the head region to balance out your polar bear leg-sized shoes.
(Moncler Gamme Rouge.)
20. Snow scenes are in!
What a great update to an old classic.
(Moncer Gamme Rouge, again.)
24. Cut the bottoms off your flared pants and tie them to your top.
More fun with sleeves.
Happy dressing, everyone!
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩