4. They’re poor contenders for embellishment.
7. Or dresses.
Tights are always a better option.
9. They don’t fit properly into any one clothing category.
Not “activewear,” not “bottoms,” and certainly not “pants.”
10. A lot of women do yoga in them without realizing they’re completely see-through when they bend over for downward dog.
11. They lead to ingrown hairs.
Especially if you are going a week at a time without shaving your legs in the winter.
12. The Kardashians have ruined them forever by putting them in their Sears “Kollection.”
13. They even make beautiful actresses like Anne Hathaway look terrible.
Cropped leggings are even worse offenders than long leggings.
18. And “moose knuckle.”
20. If you try to resell used ones on eBay you’ll look like the biggest creep.
23. And lastly, leggings are the worst because “liquid leggings” are indisputably the most annoying item of clothing to become popular so far this century.
The fashion industry has convinced us that they look good on anyone when, in FACT, they look good on just about no one.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸