1. Marc Jacobs is celebrating the momentous rulings with these fabulous windows.
Marc Jacobs Intl
Congrats to everyone in California who have been waiting to make their marriages legal! #SCOTUS #marriageequality
2. Opening Ceremony might have some fun rainbow-themed windows in the works now.
#DOMA is down and we couldn’t be happier!! Opening Ceremony is swelling with #pride!
3. Prabal Gurung gave props to Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy.
Its a home run for gay rights today. Not a grand slam but a good home run. Next stop all 50 states. Justice Kennedy. YOU are my hero - PG
4. Isaac Mizrahi kept it simple.
5. Vogue’s Sarah Brown’s having fun with hashtags.
#SupremeCourt #SameSexMarriage #Hooray!
7. Paper editor Mickey Boardman is already planning his wedding.
I want Wendy Davis to be my maid of honor. And Joe Manganiello to be my best man. Too bad I don’t know either of em!
8. Filipino fashion blogger Bryanboy isn’t American but he’s loving it.
Defense of Marriage Act struck down by Supreme Court. YAY! Go America!
Congrats to the gays of State of California!
10. Remember Rachel Zoe’s assistant Jeremiah?
Today is a day that some people have been fighting for their entire lives #equality #proud
11. And because it’s fashion, few could resist making puns. Like Harper’s Bazaar’s Laura Brown.
12. Kenneth Cole. Obviously.
1 down, 1 to go…Will they, or will they Knot? #prop8 @HRC
13. Top model Anne Vyalitsyna (Adam Levine’s ex) even took a break from her fabulous life to spread the joy.
AMAZING!! RT @HRC Supreme Court Strikes Down #DOMA! Check http://t.co/ULXSKGKY3m for updates!
14. Project Runway star and Marie Claire editor Nina Garcia got wonderfully sappy.
A good friend of mine just called me. One sentence explains his mood: tears of joy #MarriageEquality
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.