2. She is the only living thing fabulous enough to keep Karl’s ego in check.
“You know, personally, I don’t even think I’m that famous,” the designer — widely regarded as one of, if not THE world’s best — told British Vogue. “Now, Choupette really is famous. She has become the most famous cat in the world. I even get propositioned by pet food companies and things like that, but it’s out of the question. I’m commercial. She’s not. She’s spoiled to death. Obviously.” Moving on!
6. Her memoirs are being written for her in real time.
Nine months into Choupette’s life, her personal maids — Francoise and Marjorie — had taken down 600 pages of diary notes on her every mood, meal, and behavior. And if there’s one truth about being a cat it’s that mood is never consistent so this is pretty hardcore note-taking.
7. She tons of followers on Twitter.
And when she brags about how great she is, everyone thinks it’s cute instead of obnoxious.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️