2. She is the only living thing fabulous enough to keep Karl’s ego in check.
“You know, personally, I don’t even think I’m that famous,” the designer — widely regarded as one of, if not THE world’s best — told British Vogue. “Now, Choupette really is famous. She has become the most famous cat in the world. I even get propositioned by pet food companies and things like that, but it’s out of the question. I’m commercial. She’s not. She’s spoiled to death. Obviously.” Moving on!
6. Her memoirs are being written for her in real time.
Nine months into Choupette’s life, her personal maids — Francoise and Marjorie — had taken down 600 pages of diary notes on her every mood, meal, and behavior. And if there’s one truth about being a cat it’s that mood is never consistent so this is pretty hardcore note-taking.
7. She tons of followers on Twitter.
And when she brags about how great she is, everyone thinks it’s cute instead of obnoxious.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨