1. Designer Hussein Chalayan showed dresses in his fall 2013 show that transformed into ENTIRELY NEW OUTFITS with a hard tug at the neckline.
This is maybe the most amazing thing to have hit the runways all season. Also, the perfect way to make an entrance on the first day back at school.
This show got NSFW toward the end.
In this Style.com video, you can hear Chalayan talking about the collection. The finale of the show was a model wearing a mechanical thing on her head that, once activated, left her standing on the runway stark naked with a crazy hat.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲