1. I stan a cosmetics company that caters to women of all complexions, which is why Mented's Red Trio Matte Lipsticks is at the top of my lippie wishlist.
2. Help someone say ta-ta to tangles, knots and excessive shedding with celebrity natural hairstylist Felicia Leatherwood’s life-changing Detangler Brush. My wash days have improved by 100000%!
3. Said it before and I’ll say it again: Toni Daley Wigs are the TRUTH! These synthetic natural-looking units also double as an affordable protective style. I got allll the compliments in this Chaka Khan-esque Toni XL wig.
4. Step up anyone's carry-on game with Lo & Sons O.M.G. Overnight Bag. This lightweight yet super functional travel bag makes it easy to keep your goods organized while on-the-go (it’s even got a separate shoe compartment!).
5. The price tag might seem steep, but unlike competitors, K-Deer’s Cathy Stripe leggings won’t stretch out or fade. Plus their innovative nylon-spandex combo ensures maximum support and compression, and a percentage of each purchase helps fight human trafficking.
6. Surround your friends with encouraging, inspiring, and life-affirming messages, compliments of Rayo & Honey handmade canvas pennants.
7. If they've been trying to develop an effective, yet easy haircare routine, then look no further than FORM haircare. The innovative brand prides itself on having “first and only end-to-end system designed to make hair care simple.” And I can personally vouch for each product (and the divine scent!).
8. Soko Glam Best of K-Beauty Mini Set is ready to jet off with an innovative, this-really-works collection of mini skincare products that ensure your stays looking fresh, dewy, hydrated, even, and blemish-free.
9. Umbra Aquala Bathtub Caddy is basically the definition of the perfect night in when you can't even fathom being a social human being — there's more than enough room for a glass of wine, bath supplies, candles, a book (notice the reading stand!), and whatever else you desire.
10. Winc Wine Tasting 101 Kit includes everything you need for a fun night of ~tipsy education,~ which is the best kind, amirite? Six bottles of wine, six paper bags to disguise their identities for a blind taste testing, blank tasting notes cards, and even more informative cards about each wine (once they're revealed), as well as must-know wine terms.
11. Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Kit makes lipstick lovers' dreams come true with a gorgeous collection of five full-sized and nine deluxe-sized lipsticks and lip glosses in a variety of finishes, formulas, and shades.
12. Amazon Echo Plus can make your busy day-to-day life way easier — from ordering groceries/house supplies on Amazon, blasting music with premium 360° speakers, notifying you what the weather's like so you're dressed appropriately, or controlling your compatible smart bulbs — Alexa is basically a built-in BFF and housekeeper.
13. SkinStore 12 Miracles of Beauty Advent Calendar is truly a gift that keeps on giving with 12 full-sized products that range from beloved skincare/body products to nap sprays to hair serums — there's something really magical about waking up to a surprise every day!
14. Briogeo Hair-O-Scopes Brightest Stars Bestsellers brings life back into dry, damaged hair with a Clean at Sephora-certified quartet consisting of a deep conditioning mask, micro-exfoliating shampoo, heat protectant creme, and leave-in conditioner — because cheers to less breakage, and smoother and healthier-looking hair!
15. Terra Luna Espresso Scrub + Buttah Shea Butter is the perfect natural combination for skin so soft you'll wanna hug yourself.
16. Crown Candle Co. x Beth Diana Dmith Vibe Holiday Gift Set is a limited edition tumbler and tin candle set that smells of black currant and absinthe.
17. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna's Chillowt holiday collection is pigment-packed and can be gifted as a set or separately.
18. Calpak Ambeur 3-Piece Rose Gold Luggage Set is chic, spacious, and each bag fits in the next size up so it's ideal for storing in small spaces.
19. Beneath Your Mask The Ultimate Face Mask Ritual, exclusively for Bergdorf Goodman, is a set complete with a natural detoxifying mask and all the tools you need to apply it.
20. A Chillhouse gift card is super versatile and useful if you live in or are visiting New York. Here, people can get nail art manicures*, massages, delicious lattes and more.
21. I can go on and on about my love for Nest candles but since I know people don't like to read anymore, I'll just say they are the best candles ever made, IMHO.
22. I got a pair of Doc Martens two winters ago and they've since become a necessity to survive my least favorite season in New York. Rain, snow, slush, trash, questionable liquids, my boots can get through anything! Also they make me feel cool AF.
23. As someone who is passionate about passion fruit, this Natura Brasil Maracujá gift set is all I want for Christmas. It includes passion fruit hand lotion and exfoliating soap inside a hand-crafted clutch made by the women of the Porto Sauípe Artisans Association.
24. I haven't worn Abercrombie & Fitch since high school, but I fell in love with this velvet puffer coat at an event and realized A&F has some really cute winter stuff going on!
25. I discovered Even Keel after winning one of their soaps on a Instagram giveaway. Now, I'm a fan and I want everyone to know about this vegan bath and body line that looks almost too pretty to use.
26. Gelato Pique is a Japanese brand that recently opened their first boutique in New York. They create stylish sleepwear designed to be like “wearable dessert” for grown-ups.
27. Staud has managed to create handbags that are the perfect mix of trendy and classic. These pieces are showstoppers you'll have in your closet for years to come.
28. Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE SUITS. Suits as in fashion, not Megan Markle's show. This particular Who What Wear x Target corduroy suit makes me feel like I could be starring in a Netflix Holiday rom-com and that's 100% a compliment.
29. Cuyana's brand philosophy is "fewer, better things" and that's exactly what the brand creates: better products. Their timeless collections are filled with closet staples, like this leather bag.
30. Repeat after me: Cashmere sweaters are worth every penny! They'll last a lifetime and keep you so, so warm in the process.
31. My new favorite thing to do before going to bed is using my jade roller with a moisturizing oil or serum. It makes my skin look and feel SO. MUCH. BETTER.
32. I *just* discovered scarfs and my winters will never be the same. They make any boring outfit look regal and elegant with minimal effort. Also they keep your neck super warm.
33. After putting on a pair of Allbirds for five minutes, I quickly understood how they became a $1.4 billion dollar sneaker company in just two years. They truly are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.
34. Gravity Blankets are weighted blankets that have been credited with helping people fall and stay asleep. They also stimulate pressure points which increases relaxation.
35. My main New Year's resolution almost every year is to be more organized. If you want to keep track of the things you truly enjoy, these Moleskine Passion Journals are perfect for that.
36. As a curvy girl who is cold AF in the winter, these Old Navy jeans lined with fleece-like fabric are THE BEST — I know that they'll fit my booty, my legs, and my height while keeping me toasty through the cold weather.
37. As someone who is constantly on the go, I have to have a duffel bag that can pretty much fit a small person. When I saw that Baboon had these HUGE duffle bags that can also turn into backpacks, I was immediately sold.
38. The Bling Brush is a pen-sized jewelry cleaner and brush that works like a freaking charm. Twist the bottom of the pen to dispense cleaner and use it on rings, earrings, necklaces, whatever. It's especially great for newly engaged friends.