1. Braid long hair into a low ponytail.
2. Tuck shoulder-length hair into a headband.
3. Add a few curls to short hair.
4. Turn a side braid into a low side bun.
5. Thread together three ponytails.
6. Braid one side and pull it into a teased ponytail.
7. Crown braid wet hair and roll it into a bun.
8. Pin one side and curl the other.
9. Accessorize with a bandana.
10. Pin one side.
11. Separate hair into four sections and pin it up.
12. Make two braids and pin them back.
13. Try half-up and half-down (with no part).
14. Try a five-minute twist.
15. Throw on a headband and push it a little past your hairline.
16. Pull hair into a curly top knot.
17. Make a ridiculously easy pulled-back look with hair slides.
18. Rock a head scarf (and a pretty, messy updo).