Silicone Ice Cube Trays
1 cup Baking soda
½ cup Cornstarch
½ cup Epsom salt
½ cup Citric acid
2 tsp Peppermint essential oil
4 tsp Coconut oil
1-2 drops Blue food coloring
1. Combine the baking soda, cornstarch, epsom salt, citric acid, coconut oil, and peppermint essential oil into a bowl.
2. Add 1-2 drops of blue food coloring and mix for a pale blue powder.
3. Press the mixture into silicone ice cube trays for custom shapes.
4. Place in freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
5. Drop in the tub for a fizzy, invigorating bath.