CINNAMON SKILLET BROWNIES
¼ cup flour
½ cup cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
½ tablespoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, melted
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ pint vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 325°F / 165C°.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
3. Melt butter and allow it to cool for a few minutes. Combine with other wet ingredients and whisk until combined.
4. Fold dry mix into wet, stirring until smooth.
5. Coat the interior of three 3.5-inch cast iron skillets (or a larger single skillet or baking dish) with cooking spray. Divide the batter evenly and place in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool at least 5 minutes. Top with a scoop of ice cream.