It can be hard to buy for guys who have a particular style. We've found some clothing and accessories he's bound to appreciate, from £19–£285. These are minimal basics, worthwhile upgrades, and seasonal statement pieces.
1. Every man and woman on Earth should own a winter hat like these wool-blend beanies by EDC. It would not be crazy to buy both colours.
2. This minimal card wallet by Skagen is understated and slim-form — because who needs anything but their bank card anymore?
3. This casual sherpa-lined shirt from Dickies is a warm standby that's perfect for winter walks or cozy nights in the pub.
4. Fact: Appreciating good underwear is the mark of adulthood. These 100% cotton boxer shorts from Lacoste make great loungewear or underwear.
5. Minimalism is everything. This Swiss-made 36mm stainless steel watch by Mondaine has a modern yet classic style.
6. Have you caught him wearing a stag-do novelty T-shirt around the house? These cotton pyjamas by Lacoste make a tasteful addition to his comfy clothes.
7. And the award for best dressed on lads night goes to... This contrast-striped wool-blend sweater from Tommy Hilfiger has classic varsity styling that never goes out of fashion.
8. Holes in all the wrong places? These cotton and elastic boxer-briefs by Calvin Klein are a simple upgrade everyone can appreciate.
9. Give a gift that no one cannot appreciate: a fine wool scarf. This 100% wool scarf from Libertine is a classic addition to any wardrobe.
10. Gum soles are having a moment. Embrace the trend. These suede gum-soled retro runners from Puma make a great gift.
11. Is he obsessed with streetwear and queuing up for sneakers? This 100% wool sweater by Danish streetwear brand Wood Wood is a quality piece with contemporary appeal.
12. Does he need a holiday? This canvas and leather weekender from Le Temps des Cerises is the perfect catch-all for a short trip away.
13. Trying to break him out of his "blue dress shirt" phase? This 100% cotton mini-check shirt by Libertine makes a great layering piece.
14. There is just something about a long, grey scarf. This is a safe bet anyone can use. This ribbed scarf by Gant is warm and functional.
15. Want him to feel lux when he's in the buff? This grey cotton bathrobe from Hugo Boss is sure to make any man feel like king of the castle.
16. Is his closet full of dress shoes? These black leather sneakers by HUGO with a contrasting rear pull-tab are classy yet casual.
17. Perhaps the dropping temperatures have made it clear he's lacking all the wintery bits of wardrobe. This hat, gloves, and scarf set from G-Star RAW is a thoughtful gift to keep your winter look put-together.
18. Does he secretly [read: not so secretly] love attention? This colour-blocked striped sweater by Marc O'Polo Denim makes a statement while remaining subtle.
19. Give a gift that's both stylish, functional, and masculine. These suede boots from Gant are hardwearing and have a modern creeper sole.
20. Could he use some clothes that are just a little more fun? This slim-fitting patterned button-down by EDC makes an interesting standalone casual shirt, but is also subtle enough to function as a layering piece.
21. Finally, how do you buy for the stylish guy who has everything? This modern and minimal watch from Uniform Wares is the epitome of understated cool.
It's never been easier to buy something last-minute. Amazon Prime members across Europe can get free one-day delivery – plus, in Prime Now locations, you can get purchases delivered the same day.
All images courtesy of Amazon.