We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of wireless waterproof Bluetooth earbuds with adjustable silicone tips so they'll fit perfectly without constantly falling out no matter who's wearing them. The buzz on these babies is that not only are they affordable, but they are *super* comfortable, too — just take a look at 185,000+ 5-star reviews!
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for 4+ hours with each full charge). The earbuds are also sweatproof and waterproof so you can use them during workouts or runs, (even in the shower!), and have a built-in mic so you can chat on the phone.
Promising review2: "Professional dog walker here. I've had these for a week and I am extremely pleased with this impulse buy. The sound quality is good. Great for the price. I like how you can use either separately if you've synced properly. I didn't read the description very well before I ordered, just reviews, and was surprised they are waterproof, and come with a cordless charging box. The box is awesome, too." —Jimpame2
"[These earbuds] looked cool, were in my price range, and had received a lot of great reviews so I bought them. I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't really read much about them before I purchased them. Just another one of my many impulse buys. LOL! When I received the buds and started reading about them I was floored. They're WATERPROOF! That's great!...The carrying case is very solid and it needs to be because its' also the charger for the ear buds. You DO have to keep the case charged with a USB but when you need the buds charged you simply place them back in the case and whamo. Way cool! I've not had any problems with the buds moving around or falling out of my ears. Just follow their advice on sizing. Also, way cool! But the best feature is THEY SOUND AWESOME! I'm not an expert on stereo or sound equipment but I know what I like and I LOVE these. Buy them! You won't be sorry." —Trader by the Sea
Get it from Amazon $29.99 (available in five colors).
3. A cozy futon because it's a super easy way to spruce up your living room with comfort and style in mind. Can you imagine all the binge marathons you'll have on this!?
Promising review: "This was actually an impulse purchase. It looks great, exactly like the picture. Fabric is sturdy, legs are strong. It folds down as you would expect. Just real happy with the purchase." —Jack Kenney
Get it from Novogratz on Amazon for $217.99+ (available in five sizes and 12 colors).
4. A best selling Girlfriend Collective workout dress that can 100% be worn even when not working out (just ask the hundreds of reviewers). This comfy and stylish dress is made of suuuper soft and lightweight fabric and even has compressive inner shorts and lining!! Did someone say brilliant?
Promising review: "Well this might be the best impulse-buy of the year! This dress looks and feels amazing! I love the shorts underneath with the pocket and the material is so soft and really good quality. The shape is [great] too. I am eight months postpartum and I feel confident in this dress. I went with black just to be safe and would totally try it in another color. Can’t wait to wear this all summer!" —Kristen E.
5. A set of six bag clips shaped as adorable woodland creatures because one more reason to smile while you're eating your favorite snack won't hurt. They'll keep everything fresh until you're ready to dig in for more.
Promising review: "This was an impulse buy while scrolling through things I don't need LOL. I love them! Not the sturdiest clips but perfect for a bag of chips. Very cute and fun. The price was so low that I wouldn't be heartbroken if these didn't last forever." —Jenn Hart
Get a set of six from Amazon for $4.99.
6. A gel-enhanced seat cushion to not only help straighten your posture, but to make your office chair WAY more comfortable. Hours of sitting won't hurt so bad with this!
ComfiLife is a small business based in San Diego. They're all about pain relief, comfort, and taking care of your body.
Promising reviews: "Are you KIDDING ME??? This is the best dang thing that has happened to my butt since Mama rubbed it with Johnson's Baby Lotion! The cushion keeps its form and is so comfortable! I grabbed it on a whim, when I was about to drive on a two-hour car drive...what a world of difference this cushion was....I could actually stand up out of the car, without unfolding myself, when I got to my destination. Do yourself a favor and get one of these!" —Cbkirkland
Get it from Amazon for $43.95 (available in three colors).
7. And a memory foam orthopedic knee pillow for all the side sleepers battling chronic pain. The benefits of this cushion include reducing back strain, aligning your spine, promoting better circulation, and alleviating pressure on your knees!
Promising review: "Bought this knee pillow on a whim and regret not purchasing it sooner. I suffer from lower back pain due to a herniated disk and only feel comfortable sleeping on my side. Beforehand, only using pillows I'd find that they were a bit too 'fluffy' and wouldn't hold form, compressing overnight, and causing me to wake with lower back pain from time to time. This product has helped tremendously. It doesn't compress very much whilst sleeping and I find myself to wake up feeling more refreshed with little to no lower back pain. 5/5" —Zed R.
Get it from Amazon for $21.95.
8. An organic cat grass growing kit that'll help prevent hairballs and indigestion your fur baby may have. It's made from a blend of barley, flax, oat, and wheat seeds and is a good source of vitamins and minerals. (And it's black thumb approved!)
The Cat Ladies is a family-owned small biz ran by an animal-loving mother-daughter duo. They sell unique, environmentally-friendly pet products such as their best-selling cat grass kit!
Promising review: "I am very impressed with this!!! I have two rescue kitties that are indoor only... I was reluctant to try this because I do NOT have a green thumb at all... But I figured I'd give this a try. Amazingly, it worked!!!... My cats are enjoying it and it seems to be working well for them. They're not chewing on the stray synthetic carpet fibers from their worn out kitty condo (I'm sure that can't be healthy for them), so I'm very happy with this product. I would definitely recommend this. If it'll grow for me, it'll grow for anyone." —Lynda Dundar
9. A pack of light-dimming LED covers for those distracting bright and flashy lights on all of the electronics in your home. They work on everything from cable boxes to alarm clocks. You'll have a much better night's sleep and be able to focus on work without looking at that annoying light from the corner of your eye.
Promising review: "My wife hates all my gadgets in our room and how they do an excellent job at lighting it up. Between the constantly flashing red, blue, and green LEDs, it was hard for her to fall asleep and stay asleep causing some not-so-nice mornings if you know what I mean. LightDims were an inexpensive impulse purchase because hey why not? It may compel my wife to stop complaining and actually get some peaceful sleep. Well I'm glad to announce, LightDims did the trick! I'm still able to monitor device activity at a glance, without putting on a personal light show in the room. The LightDims adhere strongly, comes in various shapes and sizes for convenience. It seem like they'd remove easily although who would want to? I'd definitely recommend LightDims to anyone for use on all their devices!" —A. Williams
Get a sheet of more than 100 stickers of varying shapes and sizes Amazon for $3.89.
Larger dimming sheets are also available from Amazon for $9.99. You'll get two 6-by-3-inch stickers that work wonders on larger surface areas like an alarm clock, a stove clock, or a thermostat.
10. A three-pack of long-lasting clear lip gloss, each with a different main ingredient that takes the OG gloss you love to the next level. The rosehip oil gloss is designed to reduce fine lines on your lips, the mint oil gloss creates a cooling sensation, and the coconut oil gloss is for lips that need extra hydration. Each provide an ultra glossy finish that'll make your lips ✨pop✨.
Promising reviews: "Bought on a whim and I love these! I will be buying more." —Anashia Pendleton
"This is the BEST thing I've purchased on Amazon, hands DOWN! I have not used Chapstick on myself or my children since discovering this. I would bite my lips and they'd crack and be super painful. I applied it all day one day at work, as soon as it would sink in and moisturize I'd apply more and within that nine hour DAY my sliced lip was GONE! It was [great]! My coworkers all bought it after seeing it work its magic on my lip that day. I literally will absolutely buy more for gifts so people can try this product! Thats how great it truly is!... Its cheap and works better and faster than any ChapStick I've tried!" —Kristi
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $3.99.
11. A detangling hairbrush that over 6,700 reviewers — with various hair types — absolutely love. It's got an easy-to-hold handle and bristles that detangle fast without pulling and damaging hair. Sounds like a major win to me!
Promising review: "Listen, I don't know who Lily England is, but that woman is a godsend! I'm not up to the times when it comes to beauty products and what not. Being in the military also makes me plaster my hair to my head, so trying to brush out my hair at the end of the day with all the product turns into to another war in itself. For as long as I can remember, I have always used a normal brush. I also used to just brush (or rip) my hair out as if my hair took my man from me. Honestly, I don't even know why I got the brush. It was a very impulsive, 'oooh that's shiny' purchase, but oh my lawd am I so thankful for this brush. The first time I used it, I decided to try after work. This thing literally told my hair that everything was going to be OK. I also used to make a rug on my floor with my hair, and I also could have made a scarf with the hair that was left on my regular brush after three days. Not this bad boy!!! Just buy it... It's shiny, it's nice to your hair, your head, and your floor." —Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three colors).
12. TruSkin Naturals vitamin C serum, an easy and cruelty-free way to give you skin everything it needs to be brighter and softer. This serum leaves skin moisturized and can help dramatically fade hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
Promising reviews: "Impulse bought this while bored in quarantine and I have no idea how every single influencer/skin care guru/etc isn’t raving about this. It’s literally transformed my skin. I’ve always [had] acne, which is frustrating. Several days after using this, I didn’t connect the dots as to why I had zero zits and totally smooth, hydrated skin. I actually took a pregnancy test because my skin has never glowed like this before. After about a week, I realized the only thing that had changed was adding this serum to my routine. That was a month ago, and my skin still looks incredible! Amazing product." —Very Pleased Customer
"I love this product! It’s a lightweight serum that has made my skin brighter and more clear by adding it to my skin care routine. Best impulse buy I’ve done ;)" —Paige Klaus
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
13. A convenient desktop dry erase board if you'd rather jot something down than use a Post-it. Its perfect for those quick notes and reminders you don't want to forget, fits right in front of your monitor, and even has a storage compartment on the side.
It comes with a dry-erase marker, too!
Promising review: "I got this as a bit of an impulse buy after seeing this on BuzzFeed. I am one of those who likes to doodle during meetings, so this is a nice addition to my WFH desk... The writing surface seems to be good quality. A black marker is included, but I also bought the additional Quartet markers to get different colors. Thinking about getting one of these when I return to the office." —LA Girl
Get it from Amazon for $30.09 (available in five colors).
14. A jewelry cleaning pen to have your old diamond ring shining bright again. (RiRi would be proud.)
This cleaning pen has soft bristles for gentle cleaning, and is filled with a cleansing and polishing solution that removes dirt and oil, and fills in scratches, making jewelry as good as new! All you need to do is twist the bottom of the pen and start brushin'.
Promising review: "I purchased this on a whim for my engagement shoot, and I really didn't think my ring was lacking in luster before, but it made SUCH a difference! I have an intricate vintage setting with tiny side stones, and the diamonds just came to life! It was really easy to use (you just brush it on and rinse it off) and it seems like a fantastic value. I'm definitely keeping this in my jewelry box from now on." —Alice
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
15. LilyAna Naturals' eye cream because it can help you hide how tired you really are after such a long week. The rose hip and hibiscus-infused eye cream helps reduce dark circles and puffiness, leaving your eyes to look bright and wide (or alert and awake).
Promising review: "I just started to notice fine lines appearing under my eyes, so I ordered this eye cream on a whim and it is SO WORTH IT! Major game changer, I noticed a huge difference not only in fine lines but also in under eye darkness and puffiness in only one week! Highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone, I have extremely oily skin and I put this all the way around my eye and haven't had any breakouts, not to mention my skin is super smooth which makes makeup application a dream. 10/10 product, will purchase again!" —Katherine E Brings
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+.
16. A pack of odorless gold yak dog chews, one of the original "something to keep them busy" treats. These babies are still in the game because they work! They're made of natural materials and are 100% milk-based (i.e. no artificial ingredients will be getting into your pup!).
When the stick gets a little small, many reviewers shared that they simply pop it into the microwave for a few seconds to puff it back up a bit. It helps the stick last just a little bit longer, and your pup will definitely appreciate it.
Promising review: "I have picky dogs: an elderly teacup Chihuahua, a 13-lb spicy rat terrier and a 120-lb+ GSD. Each of them has a preference for relaxation snacks. Usually not the same. I bought these on a whim. I'm glad I did. I figured they'd at least work for one dog since all three love cheese. I really didn't expect them all [to love them]....Nowadays it's hard for us to find treats that satisfy all three. This one though definitely does. On average one treat lasts the big dog a day (an hour), two days if he's chewing and putting it down, and a few if they've had enough chews around the house and just browse. I like that it's a basic ingredient food and love that it's versatile. If soaked in water it softens so a dog who normally wouldn't be able to can enjoy one but just by itself it will hold up reasonably to big jaws." —Cynna
Get a 1 lb. bag from Amazon for $24.95 (available in six sizes).
17. A rechargeable ring light to brighten your frame for work meetings or online classes and provide the perfect lighting for selfies. It's small enough to fit in purses and backpacks too!
Promising review: "This is amazing! I bought this on a whim, but I’m so glad I did and I’ve already recommended all my friends to purchase one! This helps the quality of photos when you’re inside or anywhere you need good lighting. Great for makeup photos which is why I bought it in the first place...Great product very happy with the purchase and better quality photos I’ve been able to take." —Ashley B
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
18. A bottle of Olly sleep gummies that can help your mind and body rest thanks to a blend L-Theanine, chamomile, and lemon balm. Each ingredient boosts relaxation and can help increase your sleep quality!
Promising review: "Bought these for my partner who has struggled in falling asleep/remaining asleep for(ever...or at least) a long time. We had tried different bedding, pillows, temperature, noise machines as well as improved sleep hygiene (exercise, not eating or devices before bed, light-blocking blinds, etc.) to no avail. We saw these in the store and they were in her favorite flavor. On a whim we purchased a container and she can finally fall asleep shortly after going to bed and sleep more comfortably through the night. We have recommended these to several family members and friends and most have been very happy with the product." —Polychronopolis
Get a bottle of 50 gummies from Amazon for $12.49.
19. A set of hair clips from Shark Tank that allows you to give *yourself* a professional salon haircut right in your own home (or in your own bathroom if we're getting specific). All you need to do is clip it to your hair, slide it to the length you want, and use the built-in level to trim straight and evenly!
This set includes one small clip (usually for bangs) and one large. Reviewers use each of these to create layers, add bangs, or just to cut off split ends.
Promising review: "So I bought the CreaClip on a whim because my hair was driving me nuts with how long it was getting, and I didn't feel like trying to find the time to go to a salon. Let me just say I have zero experience cutting hair and don't particularly excel at even styling my hair, so I was a little hesitant. This product worked fantastically! I cut several inches off my hair beautifully with the large CreaClip and even did a gentle swooping bang — yes I cut a successful bang without difficulty! I do recommend watching the video tutorial on their website. Only thing I had to do after the cut was just even out a couple of longer hair pieces I missed. I definitely recommend giving this product a try, especially if you want to skip the salon from time to time or even just want to trim your hair." —Ash
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
20. And speaking of salonworthy, a cuticle guard for achieving a clean and pristine manicure without the hefty price tag. With this, gorgeous nail art won't require 30 minutes of cleaning your cuticles afterward.
Promising review: "I’m not great at painting my nails and this stuff helps keep them looking neat without a lot of effort. It works exactly how you would think and peels off clean. The little stick it comes with is also super useful to clean edges up. Impulse buy that I’m happy with." —Erin
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
21. A foot exfoliation mask that peels away dead skin, calluses, and buildup for baby-smooth skin. Sign. Me. Up.
To get your foot nice and smooth, slip on the foot mask and leave them on for at least an hour (some reviewers recommend just throwing socks over the mask to keep things secure). After you remove and wash your feet, you'll see your dead skin and calluses begin to peel a few days later — if you've got a lot, It'll look something like the pics above. The gross (but oddly fun?) part is watching the process as you slowly make your way to super-smooth feet!
Promising review: "These masks really work!...My feet have been awful for years... I tried these on a whim and followed the instructions. After the first mask, the peeling began on the second day and continued for the rest of the week. I still had some rough callouses along with some cracks especially on my heels, so I used the second mask one week after the first as instructed. It's been about 12 days since that second mask and the difference in my feet is amazing. My heels are soft. The calluses and cracks are gone. My feet haven't been this good in my entire adult life. I'm so pleased to have found this product." —Jeremy T. Messenger
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.