Mexican-Style Street Corn (Elotes)
Here's a video that shows you how it's made:
3 ears of corn, hulled
3 wooden skewers
¼ cup melted butter
½ cup mayo
2 cups cotija cheese
3 teaspoons chili powder
1. Boil the corn for about 5 minutes.
2. Push a skewer through the middle of each ear of corn.
3. Drain, then brush them evenly with the melted butter.
4. Spread a bit of mayo all over each ear of corn.
5. Scoop the cotija cheese generously on the corn, making sure it covers all sides.
6. Sprinkle a little bit of the chili powder evenly across the corn.