5-Minute Microwave Cheesecake
1 tablespoon butter
2 graham cracker sheets
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons sugar
3-4 drops vanilla extract
Raspberries, to serve
1. Melt the butter in a small microwaveable mug or dish. Grease a ramekin with the melted butter.
2. Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs, then mix it with the remaining butter. With a spoon, press the crust flat against the sides of the dish.
3. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until there are no lumps. Transfer the mixture on top of the cracker crust, then spread it evenly on top.
4. Microwave for at least 4 minutes, 30-45 seconds at a time at 50% power. Make sure the cheesecake does not bubble over the sides.
5. Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, until it is completely cool to the touch.
6. With a knife, loosen the edges of the cheesecake then invert onto a plate, or eat straight from the dish.
7. Top with a few raspberries, and enjoy!
Inspired By Kirbie’s Cravings