1. An unidentified woman in Northern California was at last found Thursday afternoon after being reported missing from a two-hour technology retreat for two days. She was stated to have gone insane from not being able to tweet, post, or gram her adventures. In result, she went entirely off the grid by herself away from the hiking group she was accompanied by. The woman eventually was found in a hut less than a mile away from the main entrance to the park. She had built a shelter out of sticks and leaves, but the more curious addition to her makeshift home was the imaginative appliances that were also built out of sticks, rocks, and other natural elements. Early Friday morning the group the young woman was with released a statement saying, “We’re all glad we found her, but really, this never would have happened if she had just had her phone.”
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY TAKEN FROM NONFICTIONAL OBSERVATIONS OF SOCIETY.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Arkansas carried out the first of two executions set for Monday night, making way for the state to become the first in 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now are active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔