1. Replace sugary drinks with infused water.
2. Invite friends to fitness classes instead of dinner.
3. Learn your family's health history.
4. Get serious about sunscreen.
5. Try to make one meal a day at home.
6. Move more at work.
7. Set a bedtime and stick to it.
8. Eat one extra serving of fruit or vegetables a day.
9. Practice deep breathing.
10. Make the most of your annual Well-Woman Exam.
Making your health a bigger priority in 2018? Allegheny Health Network wants to help.
From prevention and wellness to advanced gynecologic surgeries, Allegheny Health Network offers compassionate and comprehensive care for women at every life stage.