The Only Way You Should Be Drinking Pina Coladas Is Straight From A Pineapple
Oh you fancy, huh?
Piña Colada in a Pineapple
Watch the video here:
1 cup coconut cream
¼ cup coconut milk
1 cup white rum
3 cups ice
Juice of 1 lime
1. Using a pineapple corer, core the pineapple and slice the pineapple into chunks.
2. Place the pineapple chunks flat on a baking sheet and freeze solid, about 2 hours.
3. In a blender, add the frozen pineapple, coconut cream, coconut milk, white rum, ice, and lime juice.
4. Place the blender back in the freezer for 20 minutes or until thickened.
5. Blend one more time until fully incorporated.
6. Pour piña colada back into the pineapple.
7. Top with a maraschino cherry and enjoy!