Honey-Garlic Chicken & Veggie Skewers
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
⅓ cup honey
⅓ cup soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon pepper
3 chicken breasts, cubed
1 red onion
2 red bell peppers
2 orange bell peppers
2 yellow bell peppers
1. Soak the skewers in water for 5–10 minutes and set aside.
If baking, preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. In a bowl with the chicken, add the ingredients for the marinade and mix until coated. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
3. Prepare the vegetables by cutting them into 1-inch squares.
4. Assemble the skewers starting with the red onion, followed by the bell peppers and chicken.
5. Repeat three times.
6. Place the prepared skewers on a baking sheet and brush with remaining marinade.
7. Bake or grill for 20–30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
8. Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!