17 Ways To Rock A Suit Better Than The Boys
The menswear train is in the station.
Badass suits have been spotted on the red carpet.
1. Pick a suit based on how it fits your shoulders.
2. Invert the classic back suit/white shirt combo.
3. The width of the tie should match the width of the lapel.
4. A gap between your jacket’s lapels and your shirt’s collar can signify an poorly-fitting jacket.
5. Pair slim cropped pants with a boxier blazer.
6. Give your shirt a half-tuck.
7. Layer on top of your layers.
8. Go for wide-leg pants.
9. Be bright for the weekend.
10. Buy men's blazers instead of oversized women's jackets.
11. Wear a suit with sneakers.
12. Do a double-button suit jacket to a formal event.
13. Try a peplum blazer for a more hourglass look.
14. Just wear a tee.
15. Try a vest with a neutral suit.
16. Push up your sleeves—don't roll them.
17. Angle suspenders to follow the curves of your body.
Get ready to turn heads.
You run this.