1. True Harry Potter fans know there’s nothing more ~magical~ than the Yule Ball.
It’s totes the best part of being a fourth year. Even Professor McGonagall said: “The Yule Ball is of course a chance for us all to — er — let our hair down.”
2. So you better hold onto your wand because THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER MIGHT HOST ONE.
Well, throw a Cornish pixie at my head and call me a Grim.
3. Universal Orlando sent out a survey asking for feedback about potential holiday events – one of which included a Yule Ball and Great Dance Hall Dinner.
According to the Orlando Informer, “guests [would] wear dress robes and dine/dance at a festive holiday Yule Ball with themed music, dancing, food and beverages.”
4. If Universal goes through with their plan, would the Weird Sisters perform?
There’s nothing catchier than “Do the Hippogriff.”
5. Or maybe a bunch of Durmstrang boys would show up?
Perhaps even Viktor Krum himself?
6. The real question is who will truly replicate Hermione’s dress?
And steal the show.
8. Get thy robes ready.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖