4. World of Beer is looking for three interns to spend four months this summer visiting breweries across the country and abroad.
The Florida-based chain of craft beer taverns is calling the position the Drink It Intern, according to the official job description. And wouldn’t that title look so great on your resume?
5. The mission: to taste all varieties of beers, attend beer festivals, and post about the adventures on a blog and on social media.
Come again? That sounds like HEAVEN.
7. To apply, all you need to do is submit an application and make a one-minute video explaining why you’re the perfect choice.
Or, if you live close to a World of Beer location, you can forgo the video and opt for attending an in-person interview event (the next of which is on March 19 in Orlando). The application deadline is March 26.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈