1. DIY a treat-dispensing toy to entertain them for hours.
2. And play fetch downhill to tire your dog out faster.
3. Use a carabiner to easily leash your dog.
4. Put a ball in your dog’s food bowl if he or she eats too fast.
5. Make an ice lick by freezing toys, bones, and chicken broth into a cake mold.
6. For an on-the-go water break, try a collapsible water bowl.
7. Make a dog car seat using a laundry basket, a pillow, and a blanket.
8. To DIY a cute dog bed, use a crib mattress, a fitted sheet, and a wooden pallet.
9. And if you want to reduce clutter in the bedroom, put your crate where a drawer would go.
10. If your dog hates the crate, opt for a pillow instead.
11. You can also hack an Ikea shelf for a super-modern dog bed.
12. To save on floor space, put your dog's bowls in a bottom drawer.
13. Use peanut butter to distract your dog during nail trimming.
14. And if you accidentally cut your dog's nail too short, stop any bleeding with a mixture of cornstarch and water.
15. If you’re traveling with a pet, get a spillproof bowl.
16. And if your pet loses a toy while you're on the road, make a crinkle toy from a sock and an empty water bottle.
17. Use a squeegee to remove dog hair from your car seats.
18. For the dog that’s constantly trying to climb into the front seat: Use this zip line harness.
19. You can also hook the harness up outside while you're camping or barbecuing.
20. Use chalk around outdoor pet bowls to keep ants out.
21. If it's really hot or really cold out, rub Vaseline onto your dog's paws before stepping outside.
22. If your dog scratches the door to go out, use a door protector to minimize damages.
23. Make your own pill pockets in flavors you know your dog will love.
24. If your dog is an escape artist, get an escape prevention dog harness.
This will keep your pet from slipping through gate and fence cracks. Harness sizes range from extra small to extra large. Get it here ($28.95).