8. Naballah Chi
Blog: Naballah Chi
"A good denim jacket should be a staple piece of clothing in everyone's closet because it can be worn with just about anything. I like to wear a denim jacket with a brightly colored skirt or pair of pants. It creates a nice balance in the outfit."
* London by Sultan Est. Snapback, $33.99
* Zara Denim Jacket, $49.99
10. Anthony Urbano
Blog: Oh Antonio
"I can appreciate the rugged masculinity of Americana workwear. Sturdy boots, a denim work jacket, and some broken-in chinos are what I think about for this work-inspired fashion trend. Basically if you can saw, weld, or paint in it, then you can wear it as the fashunz, too."
* Asos Catarzi Wide Brim Unstructured Fedora Hat, $47.44
* Asos New Look Worker Jacket In Blue, $43
* Freenote Cloth Pocket T-Shirt, $55
* Life After Denim Freestyle Chino, $96.20
* Wolverine Evans Navy Boots, $400
* Will Leather Goods Oaxacan Dome Backpack, $395
17. Tommy Lei
Blog: My Belonging
"Confession: I am a die-hard feminist. The folks over at Saint Vivian Worth generously hand-painted this piece for me; it’s chic, visceral, provocative and damn cool altogether. And I simply cannot get over how luscious the fur collar is. These elements give it a DIY-vibe. As per my usual uniform, I kept it all neutral with a Uniqlo turtleneck and Tom Ford mirror aviators."
* Saint Vivian Worth "Femme Fatale" Unisex Denim Jacket, $1,475
* Uniqlo Men Soft Touch Turtleneck Long Sleeve T-Shirt, $5.90
* Acne Studios Trousers, $320
* Tom Ford Marlon Square Polarized Sunglasses, $430
* Saint Laurent Zip-Up Ankle Boots, $895