19 Genius Ways To Turn Your Tiny Outdoor Space Into A Relaxing Nook
Max out your mini space.
1. Turn crates into cozy seating.
2. You can also paint crates and lay them on their sides for handy end tables.
3. Upgrade the concrete floor with interlocking deck tiles.
4. Or stencil a pattern onto the floor for a more polished look.
5. You can also DIY an outdoor rug by treating a table cloth with a water-based polyurethane.
Outdoor rugs can get expensive, but this DIY version can be super cheap. Get the full tutorial here.