We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A record display shelf perfect for exhibiting the vinyl you're listening to. It's such an amazing way to keep track of what vinyl is on the turntable and it doubles as some cool wall art.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Record Racks is a small business located in Austin, Texas.
This is my second shelf from Record Racks since I moved and had one up on my wall in my childhood bedroom. I originally saw it on someone's TikTok two years ago and immediately ran to the internet to find it. It's one of my fave ways to display my records and doubles as a fun wall piece. It's such a conversation starter and def want to get a bunch of these for my friends for the holidays this year. It easily applies to the wall with command strips (these are provided for you) and your installation is complete!
2. A set of affordable wireless Bluetooth earbuds that are waterproof so even on the sweatiest of runs, you can ensure your music will still be playing. These are arguably better than AirPods...just sayin'.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 30 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for six-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $20.88+ (available in four colors).
3. An insulated tumbler for the smartest way to keep your cold bevvy ICE cold or your hot bevvys well, hot. It's made of premium stainless steel so your cold drinks will stay cold up to 24 hours and your hot drinks warm for up to 8!
Promising review: "Another 'TikTok made me do it' purchase. I love this tumbler. This is the most gorgeous simple tumbler you could get. It comes with two different lids, one for straws, and one for sipping. It also comes with two plastic straws but you can use stainless steel ones instead if desired. The cup keeps your drinks cold or hot and is fairly durable. Although the straw lid is not 'spill proof' it is fairly resistant. My 2-year-old loves to carry it around and use the straw, it usually doesn't leak if it's knocked over! Overall the wait for this particular color is well worth it and I plan to buy more!" —Sinaxis
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in six sizes and 44 colors).
4. A beloved popcorn seasoning to make your fave snack taste like the real thing from the movie theatre. This is the iconic buttery flavor you get on popcorn at the movies but could never recreate at home — until now.
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $9.25.
5. A plant-powered stain remover that can tackle even the toughest of stains and odors with a spritz on the spot and then a cycle through the wash. It works perfectly on all colored fabrics and can tackle wine, coffee, sauces, blood, and makeup that are overstaying their welcome on your garments.
Check out this TikTok of the laundry spray in action.
Puracy is a Texas-based, family-owned small business specializing in plant-based, chemical-free, hypoallergenic home products. With each purchase, they make a donation to local families in need.
Promising review: "For whatever reason, I am ALWAYS spilling things on my shirts and I cook every night (sometimes I remember the apron, sometimes I don't). My clothes are a mess by the end of the day. I'm not proud of it, but there it is. I have tried EVERYTHING there is to remove stains and this is the absolute BEST thing out there. (There is simply not a major stain remover that I have not tried.) The only thing close is a long pre-soak (I mean like six hours) in OxiClean. With Puracy, you get the best result by doing it well in advance, but for me that is another plus because I would far rather spray them when I put them in the hamper than do it all at once just before I do the laundry. It seems to get everything out and I've never had any trouble with damaged fabric. I don't really review very much, but this is seriously outstanding." —NYC Buyer
Get it from Amazon for $7.49.
6. A backseat hook so you can keep your handbag within arm's reach — literally. Stop placing your bag on the floor and opt for this ingenius solution instead.
Promising review: "I saw this product on a 'TikTok amazing finds' and given that my purse always seems to tip over in the back seat, emptying all the contents all over the floor, I thought I would give it a try. It comes with two, so I put one on each side of the seat, and it works so well. I love this product. It’s strong and well made, not cheap. I’m glad I bought it and I would recommend it for sure." —PC
Get a set of two from Amazon for $7.95.
7. A set of satin pillowcases to help protect your gorgeous mane from becoming a tangled, knotty mess that you have to brush out come morning.
8. A shampoo scalp massager that can assist with loosening skin flakes caused by psoriasis and dandruff, as well as stimulate blood flow to the scalp. You can use it in the shower to lather your hair products into your scalp, and you can even use it with hair serums or on dry hair for a relaxing massage-like experience.
Promising review: "I saw this little thing all over TikTok and everyone swore by it. To be honest, they’re right and I now swear by it. It’s perfectly soft and sturdy to massage the scalp. Works shampoo into roots, helps with dry skin and such. I absolutely love it and I use it every time I wash my hair. I most definitely would recommend to anyone. Don’t hesitate." —Z
Get it from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in three colors).
9. A set of dermaplaning razors if you want a more precise way to shape your eyebrows or to remove peach fuzz and facial hair.
This tool also helps soften skin by gently exfoliating as you use it!
Promising review: "I saw these on TikTok and was skeptical but they work so well. I use them for any facial peach fuzz and to shape my eyebrows and they're perfect." —Megan Kopicko
Get a set of three from Amazon for $5.67 (also available in a nine pack).
10. A two-pack of Dan-O's seasoning you'll most likely end up sprinkling on EVERY meal. This seasoning tastes good on practically anything, from fish to meat to veggies. It's made from all-natural ingredients and is low sodium, sugar-free, and has zero carbs.
Dan O's seasoning is a small business established in 2017 that popped off on TikTok with their inspiring and yummy food content.
Promising review: "I became interested in this product while watching TikToks. I have been adding it to so many things. I use it in spaghetti, on fish, and one of my favorites is to add it to popcorn. My husband had to ask why my popcorn smelled like steak. I love the fact that it is low sodium as well. I am not a fan of extra salt and most foods already have plenty of salt but need some seasoning. This should be your go-to seasoning." —Heartcri
Get a pack of two (one original, one spicy) from Amazon for $20.99.
11. A heatless curling rod headband if you wanna give your hair a break from heat styling (which can cause heat damage and breakage) but still want those luscious curls you can get from an iron.
Each set comes with a curling rod, two hair scrunchies, a claw hair clip, and two duckbill hair clips to set it in place.
Promising review: "Before purchasing, I’d seen a lot of reviews and tutorials on TikTok showing the results. My hair is thick, coarse, and naturally wavy, so I figured this might be a good alternative to rollers that are time-consuming to put in, difficult to sleep in, and ultimately not worth it. And MAN was I right to be hopeful. Wrap pieces of damp hair around it before bed, the tighter the wrap, the tighter the curl. It's easy to sleep in since there’s nothing on the back of your head, and my curls are BOUNCY the next morning. My only complaint is that it doesn’t help give any top volume, but that's nothing some teasing can’t fix. 10/10. I’ll never go back to a curling iron." —Mariah
Get it from Amazon for $8.98+ (available in 11 colors).
12. A set of makeup sponges to smoothly apply makeup like an airbrushed dream. You can use them wet or dry depending on the product you're applying. When moistened, they expand in size and help evenly apply your cream products effortlessly.
Promising review: "Don't hesitate, just buy these. I was using the Real Technique sponges for years and I bought these on a whim after seeing several TikToks praising these. I love these sponges and the price. I apply liquid foundation with a damp sponge and these work better than Real Techniques. They are dense but soft and 'bouncy.' I wash mine between each use and these hold up very well and much better than the RT. Very happy with my purchase and the price. Will definitely continue to buy." —chris
Get a set of five from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in nine color combinations).
13. A pack of AirPods cleaning putty for removing all dirt and, yep, earwax (ew) from your earbuds. I'd love to lie and say this isn't common, but it is...
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I bought this because I saw it on a TikTok. I was hesitant to buy it because I was afraid the putty would get stuck to and damage my AirPods, which were FILTHY (unfortunately). However, when I tried it out, it worked really well; you can put a decent amount of pressure, and it does not stick to the AirPods at all. It got a LOT of gunk out of the AirPods. I was so shocked. But the best part was that after I used it, my AirPods' SOUND QUALITY was so good?!?!?!?!? It was great. 10/10 I'd recommend this 100%." —NJoshi
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $11.99 (also available in a 24- and 36-pack).
14. A five-compartment spinning snack container because packing sandwich bags of various munchies is a waste of plastic. It also promotes your child's fine motor skills and allows them to be in control of snack time.
15. Portable soap paper sheets perfect for all those times you're out and about and there's ZERO hand soap in the dispensers #annoying. Now you will be prepared every single time.
Check them out on TikTok here.
Promising reviews: "I put one in my car and one in my son's diaper bag. Saw these on TikTok and had to get them. It’s horrible when you go somewhere and they have no soap so this is a lifesaver." —Kailyn
"Cute little containers that fit in your pocket. One piece lathers nicely. Great to have if traveling or just out and find yourself in a bathroom with no soap. Also, great for campers." —Nicki
Get six containers (300 sheets total) from Amazon for $11.99.
16. A pair of glasses in case you are prone to motion sickness and have tried just about everything at this point. They may look ridiculous, but tons of reviewers will argue that the results are anything but.
Promising review: "Hear me out. I saw these on TikTok and the girl swore they worked. I have been the road trip driver for 20 years because I cannot sit in the passenger seat, much less copilot. I bought these ridiculous looking glasses and tried them out on a very brief drive across town to start out. I looked at my phone. Read. I have not been able to take my eyes off the road previously. I did not get sick. Thought it was a fluke. Tried it again. My husband even offered to drive like a jerk just to do some hard breaks while I was looking down. Nothing. So here is the good news, bad news. They work, which is fantastic. But you look silly wearing them, and they are hard plastic which does not feel great on your ears and nose after a while. My children hid in the back seat while I was wearing them. BUT guess who gets to copilot on the next road trip." —Megan Martinez
Get them from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in seven colors).
17. A blackhead scrub stick to exfoliate clogged pores and remove excess sebum. An easy way to incorporate this into your daily routine is to use it in the shower (especially when your pores are a bit more open from the steam)! Seeing how much gunk emerges from your skin will be the most satisfying part.
Promising reviews: "I saw this on TikTok, it works great so far." —MarMarManuel
"After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
18. A FURemover rubber broom that'll get every last piece of pet hair out of your carpet. You'll be amazed (and probs a lil' grossed out) by what has been baked into your carpet all these years...
The broom is made with 100% natural rubber that attracts hair. It can be used on carpets, rugs, hardwood, and linoleum.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought it was worth a shot. I have two dogs and a cat. Being one with a dust and dander allergy, I have to vacuum often, but the vacuum can’t always get in deep enough. This actually works, and I was shocked at how well it does. I brush the carpet a few times and vacuum it up and the carpet even looks better!! I highly recommend this to everyone — especially pet owners." —Theo Ackerman
Get it from Amazon for $19.29.
19. A frozen fruit soft-serve maker so you can indulge in a tasty dessert that's fresh and soooo easy to make, you won't have to go to an ice cream shop ever again. It's so quick and effortless to use and can give frozen fruit the creamy texture of ice cream or sorbet.
Check it out on TikTok here.
All parts are dishwasher safe and it's great for anyone who does keto, is vegan, or has other dietary restrictions!
Promising reviews: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
"It is a true marvel of science, magically producing perfect frozen yogurt from fruit. Yes that's right, magic. It blew my mind how similar it is to real ice cream. If you had placed a bowl in front of me, I dare say I would not recognize its true composition of pure fruit." —Tosh
Get it from Amazon for $46.95+ (available in six colors).
20. A reusable sticky ball to drop in your bags for a much-needed cleaning. It picks up rogue crumbs and dirt that like to collect in the depths of your purse, and it's reusable so you can rinse it in the sink and use it again!
21. A set of Wad-Free pads that'll prevent your sheets from getting tangled into a massive ball. You ever pull out your sheets and they're still damp? Gross. These will fix that.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Wad-Free is a small business established in 2020. The founder Cyndi Bray learned computer-aided design to create the pads.
Promising review: "THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!!!! I saw a TikTok about these and decided to order. Sheets balling all up in the washer and dryer has been a pet peeve of mine for forever. I was super skeptical of these, but I tried it, and it works as advertised! It’s a little on the expensive side IMO, and that’s kinda holding me back from purchasing a second set, but they really do work." —StrangerThings
Get a set of two from Amazon for $19.99.