If You’re A Pet Parent, You’ll Probably Want A Few Of These 31 Things From Walmart
If your pets are like your children, then you should most definitely *add these to cart*.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tracking dog collar because your dog's safety should always be top priority. It has a reflector for visibility at night and a GPS tracker so you can locate them through the linkable mobile app!
2. A Nylabone stuffable chew toy that can be filled with an array of treats to keep dogs occupied for hours.
3. A cat canopy bed you'll want to take thousands of pics of for the 'gram with your furry pal sleeping in it. Please try to tell me that this doesn't look like a cat in a cute little burrito...
4. A 55-gallon aquarium kit because your fish deserve a spacious living environment where you can also enjoy watching them.
5. A cat-grass planter in case you want your cat to have a taste of the great outdoors from the safety of your home. It also supplies them with a healthy snack!
6. A plastic pet door for easy access in and out of the house. When it's time for your pet to stay inside, simply snap the included closing cover onto the inside frame of the door.
7. Emoticon chew toys your dogs will enjoy squeaking and fetching all day long! *Plus*, these vibrant colors are super easy to spot around the yard or in the house!
8. A hanging kabob bird toy featuring bright colors and a cowbell to keep birds entertained and engaged!
9. Golden Rewards jerky dog treats made with real chicken breast for treating good behavior or keeping doggies occupied while you're trying to get housework done!
10. A raised cat food bowl to make mealtime easier on your furry feline. The raised design allows for easier swallowing and smoother digestion. It also prevents neck strain!
11. A Chuckit! ball launcher that will probably be just as much fun for you as it'll be for your pet.
12. An extra-wide pet gate if you ever need to keep puppies or kittens restricted to one area of the house so they don't scratch up furniture or make a mess on your hard-to-clean carpeting.
13. A self-grooming arch for all your kitty's scratching needs. *PLUS*, it assists with shedding so (hopefully — fingers crossed) you'll have less hair around the house.
14. Purina the Pioneer Woman dog treats that are natural and grain-free so you can reward pups for good behavior with healthy, delectable morsels.
15. Fresh Step crystals cat litter to lock in odor and absorb moisture on contact for a fresher, less smelly litter box.
16. SmartyKat organic catnip so you can easily refill your feline's favorite toys or lure them to scratchers and bedding.
17. A heated pet bowl to keep the water you supply for your pets outdoors safe from freezing. If you want them to be able to join you while you shovel the back porch, then this is a must-have.
18. A hide-and-seek wobble pond toy for engaging and entertaining your kitten any hour of the day. This toy is perfect for any cat that's instinctively a hunter, swatter, batter, or scratcher.
20. These Milk-Bone mini biscuits that assist in cleaning dogs' teeth while supplying them with additional vitamins to help them grow big and strong. Five delicious flavors are included for a great variety.
21. A bird warmer so your fine-feathered friends can be protected from the harmful effects of air-conditioning and cold drafts. This features a safe 12-volt electricity to warm and stabilize the bird's environment.
22. A dog life jacket in case you want to take your pal surfing, kayaking, or paddleboarding with you and want to ensure their safety while doing so. SAFETY FIRST!
23. A self-warming, cuddly crate pad so your pet can get the toastiest and dreamiest sleep of their life. It is perfect for dogs, cats, and any other four-legged friends who need a little extra warmth.
24. A ThunderShirt anxiety jacket if your pup easily gets anxious from thunderstorms or loud noises or suffers from separation anxiety. The patented design applies gentle, constant pressure to calm anxiety, fear, and overexcitement.
25. An auto feeder for small dogs and cats that'll hold up to 3 pounds of your pet's favorite dry food.
26. A cat tree tower with featured hammock that'll be your cat's purrrrrrrfect new play toy. It'll be their one-stop shop for climbing, scratching, exercising, and sleeping.
27. A hay and food bin feeder ideal for rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs, or other small animals for optimal feeding. Keep a generous supply of food and hay in a clean, organized, bin-style feeder.
28. A large igloo constructed from durable see-through plastic, so keeping an eye on your smaller pets will be a breeze. The igloo's one-piece design is easy to use, and every igloo has fresh air vents to ensure your pet's health and well-being. This encourages natural nesting instincts in small animals.
29. A squeaky champagne-bottle-inspired dog toy they'll never want to put down. This is a great toy option for H2O-loving pups, since it floats when placed in water!
30. A FURminator soft slicker brush to remove stubborn matted and knotted fur without pulling. The dual flex-head brush design reduces pressure on the pet's skin, following the natural contours of the dog's head and body to help prevent brush burn.
31. And a Mobi pet smart night-vision camera with *Wi-Fi* so you can monitor your most important family member. Keep track of your pet's daily activities with its optional recording option and share memories with friends.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.