We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hard-boiled egg timer if trying to figure out whether your egg is actually cooked or still runny is a risk you're not willing to take. This timer will fix all that.
Simply plop the timer in with your egg(s) and the color of the timer will change to indicate how boiled the eggs are, so you know when it's time to take 'em out.
Promising review: "Is this 100% necessary? No...however, it does make one thing a little easier for me in the morning. Instead of watching the pot and waiting for the water to boil to start the timer you can just put the NobelEgg in the pot with your eggs, start the heat, and just wait for your eggs to be done. Can't wait to give some as gifts!" —Bailey Boo
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
2. A pack of Elephant Trax Labels that you can put on storage bins and boxes and sync to an app so you can keep track of what you have stored inside!
Promising review: "I am so glad I ordered an extra pack of these. My goal for January was to organize the basement. I have TONS of plastic bins and whenever I need something, I have to open each to find what I’m looking for. I took a few hours the first weekend cleaning out and organizing everything and the bins. I took pictures of the contents of each bin, put one of these stickers on each bin then associated the pics with the sticker’s QR code and voila, done. IF YOU LIKE TO BE ORGANIZED, GET THESE STICKERS!" —Fred Labro
Get a pack of 40 from Amazon for $9.99+ (also available in larger quantities).
3. A makeup brush cleaning mat with various textures to deep clean your foundation-, eyeshadow-, and bronzer-filled brushes.
Promising review: "MUST HAVE. I use about 12 brushes to do a full face of makeup on the days that I am so inclined. And I wash them all every time I use them to keep them clean and make sure they don't break my skin out from getting bacteria in them from the liquid products sitting in the bristles. This mat is a godsend. It is so easy to use to get even the most stubborn of foundations out of brushes to the littlest of eyeshadow out of delicate blending brushes. I couldn't live without it." —Nicolette Valentine
Get it from Amazon for $27+ (available in two colors).
4. A bag re-sealer that very closely resembles a hair straightener but is in fact for closing up your half-eaten munchies to keep them from going stale. My my what a necessary invention this is!
Promising review: "Just got this cool new gadget! So sick of never having a clip for the million bags of chips we open. This sealer worked great. It heated up in like 40 seconds and sealed the chip bag in seconds, and now I don't have to find a clip! I'm sure the chips will stay fresh much longer too since it's sealed like I just bought it! Would recommend!" —Stacy0814
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in three colors).
5. A plant fertilizer in case you're not particularly gifted in the "keeping plants alive for longer than a month" category.
Promising review: "I have a ton of indoor houseplants that I got over the fall/winter, so I wasn't using fertilizer since they were all dormant. Now that it's spring/summer I needed to purchase a fertilizer to encourage growth. I came home one day and saw one of my bird's nest ferns was drooping and looked like it was dying. I ordered this fertilizer and watered/fed it the next day. These pictures are about 24 hours apart. The fertilizer perked the poor guy right back up!! This stuff is a great value and super easy to use. So happy with my purchase. Thanks for saving my plant!!!" —Melissa C
Get it from Amazon for $14.25.
6. A vacuum hose attachment to help prevent hazardous dryer fires that can come from a buildup of lint and dust that is probs sitting in your vents as we speak.
Promising review: "Honestly, we are speechless! We are excellent about cleaning the lint trap after every load of clothes. We even clean the lint vent outside. But nothing could have prepared us for the amount of lint and gunk trapped in the vent tubing! How we have never had a fire, we have no idea. We vacuumed forever all the way up the vent tube, which we could have in no way done without this item. The suction power was unbelievable! We could not believe how bad the tubing was clogged. Just look at the picture. We removed about three-quarters of a kitchen garbage bag size of lint and gunk! It was amazing and embarrassing! It’s SO inexpensive, but it could literally save you from a house fire! Anyway, just buy it. Excellent value! You won’t be sorry!" —Brian Mattix/Elizabeth Bodnam
Get it from Amazon for $11.95+ (available in four colors).
7. A silicone utensil rest because that solo spoon rest you have is just not gonna cut it when you have multiple burners going with multiple food items being cooked and multiple utensils being used to cook them. This can hold four utensils at once!
Promising review: "I love this thing! It's one of those simple ideas that you wonder why no one thought of before. I hated that utensils always fell off my traditional spoon holder. Who cooks with just one utensil? This keeps everything in place, catches the drips, and cleans super easily. I have put four utensils in it with ease and it keeps the mess off the counter. I love it so much I'm buying one for my daughter." —M. Moser
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
8. A set of furry friend dryer balls for an adorably quick way to dry your clothes. These little wool friends will help separate clothing pieces and promote air flow, which means cutting down drying time and reducing static! And they will last you over 1,000 cycles!
These are made from 100% organic wool.
Wooly Heroes is a small business that makes home products for sustainable living.
Promising review: "I needed to replace the plain white dryer balls I've been using for the last few years and ran across these little cuties! I was a bit worried that they might leave dark lint on lighter-colored clothing, so I used them the first time with a load of towels. I've since used them on over a dozen loads of laundry, including whites, and have had no problems with lint left on my clothes. They are of a good size, are tightly woven, and seem as if they will hold up very well over time. They are working well to reduce drying time and keep static low as long as you don't overdry your clothes." —P. Donovan
Get a set of six for $29.97 (available in four different animal sets).
9. A splash catcher mat in case you're a hurricane when cleaning dishes and manage to flood the entire sink area with gross dish water. This splash catcher mat will make your "post dish-cleaning sink cleanup" a breeze.
They're machine washable, too!
Hustle & Sew is a Saint Helens, Oregon based small biz featuring beautiful and customizable hand-sewn goods!
Promising review: "LOVE these splash catchers! They save me from having to chase the puddles that form around the base of our faucet before they start creeping over the counter. Made well with neatly finished edges, and packaged with gift-ready care. Highly recommended!" —Alina
10. A wireless transmitter because the amount of us that have wired headphones for the airplane is dwindling. This transmitter will allow you to use your Bluetooth headphones on the plane! GENIUS.
Promising review: “I fly a lot and bought this due to my dislike of corded headphones, as either the cable line breaks during flight and/or it gets tangled up. I just recently flew and used this for the in-flight entertainment, and did not have one issue. I also use these in the gym while connected to my iPhone for music. And I plan to use them on my PC at work for meetings.” —Marky
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in four styles).
11. An organic nipple butter for easing chapped, cracked nipples through the breastfeeding process. Parents also use this for diaper rash and as a lip balm! The best part of this butter is it's safe to ingest, so you don't have to wipe it off before breastfeeding. Sweet, sweet relief.
This product is petroleum-, preservative-, and lanolin-free.
Earth Mama Organics is a small business that specializes in breastfeeding products.
Promising reviews: "This is the only reason nursing and pumping was comfortable. I also use this stuff on my lips! I’m obsessed with this product." —Jesse
"This stuff made SUCH a difference in breastfeeding for me! I breastfed my first child and used all the lanolin for weeks as I cried because of the pain of having cracked nipples. I can barely remember when they healed but it felt like forever. With my second child I purchased this before she was born and by the end of my first week breastfeeding her while using this nipple butter, I was no longer in pain even though I experienced the same cracks as I did with my son. They healed much faster. I still have plenty left over. If there is any concern that this is so expensive for such a small amount — it's more than enough!"—S c
Get it from Amazon for $12.59+ (available in packs of one, two, and three).
12. A volcanic stone face roller that'll soak up excess skin oils like absolute magic. This lil' roller can be washed and used over and over again. Time to throw out those oil-blotting sheets.
Promising review: "I am so extremely oily. I haave been dealing with my oily skin since I was in high school and am still dealing with my oily skin in my mid-thirties. The roller worked better than I could have expected and exceeded my expectations. This is life-changing for me!" —Wow
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
13. A lightbulb socket adapter with USB charger ports for another easy place to pop your charging cables for optimal tech device access.
Some buyers installed it on their outdoor carriage lights to power their surveillance system!
Promising review: "I bought this device because I'm lazy. I could walk to my room and put my phone on the charger, but why bother when I can charge it in the living room and not have to leave the comfort of my couch? Works great. You have to turn the light on in order to charge the phone but the device has a switch on the side so you can turn the light bulb off if you decide you don't need the lighting. My daughter uses it to charge her devices too. It's super easy to use. Nothing bad to say about the product." —Christina Morales
Get it from Amazon for $16.50.
14. A box of antiperspirant towelettes so your sweaty under arms stay dry for up to a whole week — sorcery if you ask me. Swipe it on, let it dry for five minutes, and then your pits are ready to take on the day...sweat-free.
Promising review: "For anyone who might be a skeptic, please allow me to put you at ease. If you have hyperhidrosis, meaning it can be nine degrees outside and you're still sweating under your arms, this product has the potential to change your life. I would sweat THROUGH a sport coat before noon. Enter the Sweat Block product. I've had it for three weeks and it is life changing. I DO NOT sweat under my arms anymore. I'm still on the original box that I bought three weeks ago. I had to write a review after I was cleaning the garage today in 85 degree heat...I was sweating through my shirt on my back...BUT NOT MY UNDERARMS. It is amazing!" —Frosty McGee
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
15. A car visor extender to block those pesky UVA and UVB rays and help prevent glare (ahem — a huge annoyance when you're commuting to and from work) so you don't low-key fear for your life on the road.
Glare Guard, the clever small business that makes this add-on visor, was started by maker Mark Smith. Mark used to work in the movie theater business, and now he and his son are helpin' drivers see better on the roads with their smart invention.
Promising review: "I struggle with the sun. I’m extremely sensitive to it and don’t love to wear sunglasses as they always leave red indents on my face and nose that take forever to go away. This solves this problem! It was simple to install if I can even use the word install. All you do is clip/slide it on! I wish it was slightly larger but can’t really complain as it’s nice to be able to look around it. It never felt in the way and didn’t obstruct any of my field of vision. Even if you share a car it’s easy to flip away if you don’t want to use it! Overall fantastic purchase. Highly recommend to have on hand." —Lisa A Hammond
Get it Amazon for $34.99.
16. A digital luggage scale that'll give you peace of mind knowing that when you arrive at the airport, you won't have to frantically worry if your bag is going to be overweight. Plus you'll get excited to know you can bring back several souvenirs with you without going over the 50-pound bag weight limit.
You can also switch between pound and kilogram measurements.
Promising reviews: "This scale works and was accurate on four flights. First flight was a test at 46 pounds and Delta scales said it was 46 pounds. The next two flights were at 49 pounds and both United and Delta found it to be 49 pounds. The bag on the fourth flight weighed 49 but the United scale found it to be 48 pounds. Four different airports and scales proved that this scale is a good, low-cost, must-have item for air travel." —Robert
"Love it! Lightweight and easy to read! It even gives you the climate temperature (not that I need it but a neat feature). It reads in both kg and lbs. Definitely recommend if you're a frequent traveler and have weight requirements on luggage." —Patricia Velasquez
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (also available as a pack of two).
17. A handy tweezer tool for easily applying faux eyelashes as close to the lash line as possible without fear of poking out your eyeball. This thing is practically dummy proof.
Promising review: "Very easy to use and affordable. I was able to put on my lashes in no time. I can't believe I use to apply my lashes without this amazing tool. I place my lashes directly in the center and adjust the ends. My lashes go on in one minute or less with this tool." —CITY Beauty
Get it from Amazon for $4.98 (available in five colors).
18. A tablet holder if eating takeout, enjoying a glass of wine, and watching Netflix is at the top of your to-do list most evenings. Now you don't have to wonder where you're going to rest or how you're ever going to hold your tablet...
Promising review: "I appreciate how flexible this stand is. I can configure it to use in bed whether I'm lying on my back or my side, and I also use it in the kitchen to hold the iPad when I'm cooking and using an online recipe. I particularly like the feature that lets you put the iPad into one of three different angles, and the ability to hold different size devices in both landscape and portrait." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
19. A dog paw cleaning device because the muddier it gets outside, the more you may find dark brown tracks on your precious carpets and hardwood floors. Well, not anymore. This easy-to-use cleaning device only requires you to gently pop your pup's paw in and out a few times for perfectly clean paws.
Promising review: "Best. Thing. Ever. This product works like a charm. It gets the sand from between their pads, and is gentle enough that even my most stubborn pup tolerates it! I have a terrier/schnauzer that likes to dig, a mini golden doodle that is picky about her paws, and a standard labradoodle puppy that is still very fuzzy. We have a farm where it is extremely sandy and we stay in a travel trailer. The amount of sand they were tracking in to the camper was ridiculous. It takes me three minutes to clean and dry off all of their paws now. Seriously the best purchase I have made!" —Rachel
Get it from Amazon for $10.69+ (available in three sizes and six colors).
20. A double-ended extension cord if there are just simply not enough outlets for your liking. These are great if you have roommates or you just have a lot of tech devices you need to be able to access and charge at once!
Cords are 6 feet long and have three plugs each.
Promising review: "I have no idea why these are not sold everywhere. PERFECT for my room! I ended up getting this due to my king size bed being against a wall with only one outlet. I needed a way to connect my two lamps on my nightstand and this is absolutely, without a doubt, the very best solution to connecting my lamps and also not having all my outlets taken up. I recommend this to everyone! Also perfect for outlets connected to a switch to turn on and off both lights at the same time." —Ryan
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in black and white).
21. A bottle of Clove + Hallow's The Everything Oil that features squalane, organic rosehip, black cumin seed, and argan oils for a seriously moisturizing oil you'll want to use *everywhere*. Some reviewers have noted this has helped with their oily skin and acne spots!
Clove + Hallow is a woman-owned brand based in Atlanta that provides high-quality, vegan products all with 15 clean ingredients or less.
Promising review: "Where do I begin?! I’m a 41-year-old woman who is recently dealing with adult acne. I have tried so many different products, paying ridiculous amounts of money and I was at the point where I’d try anything. I’m glad I gave this oil a shot. It truly is the only product that helps my acne. It not only helps with my acne but also controls my oily skin. Weird! You would think putting oil on your face would make it oily. Nope, this everything oil is amazing!! My skin has never felt/looked so good. This will be my go-to product from now on!" —Shannon R.
Get it from Clove + Hallow for $39.
22. A battery-operated handheld mixer so you can make cafe-worthy lattes you should be charging your friends big bucks for (just kidding, or am I?).
It requires two AA batteries.
Promising review: "Very easy to use. Many combinations of ingredients can be used. When I wake up, my first cup of coffee is black. BUT THEN I use the microwave to warm about 1/2 cup of milk in the coffee cup. Then I use the frother to create a thick foam, which I very slowly pour in the coffee close to the rim of the cup. I sprinkle the foam with sugar (of course, this is optional). This has become a morning treat. Just to show how versatile this frother is, it combines the ingredients for caesar salad dressing much better than mixing with a whisk." —Pam
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in 21 colors).