1. Find your own voice and use it.
2. Say NO to bullies.
3. Using your voice to stand up for others is ALWAYS the right choice.
4. Nasty women start training early.
5. Diversity is what makes this country special. Inclusiveness counts.
6. Even naughty grown-ups should be subject to timeouts.
7. Girl power is world power. When girls win, we all win.
8. Boys march too. Or catch a ride on Mum's shoulders. Close enough.
9. Growing up to be like Mom isn't a bad thing.
10. Love is the most powerful tool you possess. Share it with the world.
11. There is always power in numbers. Unite.
12. Standing for love knows no gender.
13. Our disabilities don't define us. What makes us different, makes us beautiful. Embrace diversity.
14. Girl power is a super power. That EVERY girl possesses.
15. The really good dads join their daughters in the fight for women's rights!
16. Boys can be feminists too!
17. Love transcends generations. And also, Grandma is a total badass.
18. Take naps. Lots of naps. But don't forget to stay woke. Super woke.
19. Boys will NOT just be boys. They'll be GOOD humans!
20. Say nope to the grope.
21. You have a say in your future!
22. Don't let history repeat itself.
23. And the most simple lesson of all? Don't be naughty. Just be nice.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!