1. Meet Jesper. He is 3 years old, lives in Norway and is probably the most adventurous cat in the world.
Jesper lives on a small farm in a rural region of the country with his human, Aina Nymoen Stormo.
2. Unlike the lazy cats you are used to, Jesper loves the outdoors.
7. He has a bunch of horses to pull him around in a glorious buggy.
11. When he gets tired of doing all the work, Jesper just makes himself comfortable aboard his human and takes a break.
12. Einar Nymoen, the father of Jesper’s owner, told BuzzFeed News Jesper is a very “special” cat.
13. “When my daughter got Jesper she started taking him on trips to go fishing or hiking or camping,” Nymoen said.
“In the winter she has to ski to some of these places and he loved it. He loves running and also rides on her shoulder.”
14. “I’ve never met a cat like Jesper before. He behaves more like a dog.”
“My daughter lives far away but recently came to visit me on a plane and Jesper sat on the chair and looked out the window the whole time.”
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏