1. Meet Jesper. He is 3 years old, lives in Norway and is probably the most adventurous cat in the world.
Jesper lives on a small farm in a rural region of the country with his human, Aina Nymoen Stormo.
2. Unlike the lazy cats you are used to, Jesper loves the outdoors.
7. He has a bunch of horses to pull him around in a glorious buggy.
11. When he gets tired of doing all the work, Jesper just makes himself comfortable aboard his human and takes a break.
12. Einar Nymoen, the father of Jesper’s owner, told BuzzFeed News Jesper is a very “special” cat.
13. “When my daughter got Jesper she started taking him on trips to go fishing or hiking or camping,” Nymoen said.
“In the winter she has to ski to some of these places and he loved it. He loves running and also rides on her shoulder.”
14. “I’ve never met a cat like Jesper before. He behaves more like a dog.”
“My daughter lives far away but recently came to visit me on a plane and Jesper sat on the chair and looked out the window the whole time.”
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.