1. Meet Jesper. He is 3 years old, lives in Norway and is probably the most adventurous cat in the world.
Jesper lives on a small farm in a rural region of the country with his human, Aina Nymoen Stormo.
2. Unlike the lazy cats you are used to, Jesper loves the outdoors.
7. He has a bunch of horses to pull him around in a glorious buggy.
11. When he gets tired of doing all the work, Jesper just makes himself comfortable aboard his human and takes a break.
12. Einar Nymoen, the father of Jesper’s owner, told BuzzFeed News Jesper is a very “special” cat.
13. “When my daughter got Jesper she started taking him on trips to go fishing or hiking or camping,” Nymoen said.
“In the winter she has to ski to some of these places and he loved it. He loves running and also rides on her shoulder.”
14. “I’ve never met a cat like Jesper before. He behaves more like a dog.”
“My daughter lives far away but recently came to visit me on a plane and Jesper sat on the chair and looked out the window the whole time.”
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.