1. You are probably familiar with Bei Bei (if you aren’t, you should be)!
The giant panda was born at the Smithsonian National Zoo on Aug. 22. Bei Bei gave eager onlookers a cheeky wave as he had a check up Thursday.
3. Beiiiiiiiiiiiiii *waves back*
5. But just look at him now. So big, so friendly.
6. Bei Bei now weighs more than 17 pounds and will make his official entrance on Jan. 16.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎