1. Italian fashion designer Roberto Cavalli created a glamorous look for Beyoncé’s Mrs Carter World Tour. Here’s his sketch:
As you can see, his Beyoncé is 13 feet tall and has no need for a ribcage (or internal organs whatsoever). Really though, would you expect anything else from Cavalli?
2. And this is what Beyoncé actually looked like in the dress.
Update 6/12: Cavalli representatives have released the following statement:
We would like to clarify that the image of the gown created by Roberto Cavalli for Beyoncé is a sketch and not a photo, and therefore it is only meant to be a stylised and artistic vision… Roberto Cavalli loves women and more than anyone else has always exalted and highlighted the female shape with his creations, building his signature style on the glorification of sensuality and femininity.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳