1. Italian fashion designer Roberto Cavalli created a glamorous look for Beyoncé’s Mrs Carter World Tour. Here’s his sketch:
As you can see, his Beyoncé is 13 feet tall and has no need for a ribcage (or internal organs whatsoever). Really though, would you expect anything else from Cavalli?
2. And this is what Beyoncé actually looked like in the dress.
Update 6/12: Cavalli representatives have released the following statement:
We would like to clarify that the image of the gown created by Roberto Cavalli for Beyoncé is a sketch and not a photo, and therefore it is only meant to be a stylised and artistic vision… Roberto Cavalli loves women and more than anyone else has always exalted and highlighted the female shape with his creations, building his signature style on the glorification of sensuality and femininity.
- It's official: Democratic delegates picked Hillary Clinton as the first female presidential nominee of a major US party 🙋
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.