1. Italian fashion designer Roberto Cavalli created a glamorous look for Beyoncé’s Mrs Carter World Tour. Here’s his sketch:
As you can see, his Beyoncé is 13 feet tall and has no need for a ribcage (or internal organs whatsoever). Really though, would you expect anything else from Cavalli?
2. And this is what Beyoncé actually looked like in the dress.
Update 6/12: Cavalli representatives have released the following statement:
We would like to clarify that the image of the gown created by Roberto Cavalli for Beyoncé is a sketch and not a photo, and therefore it is only meant to be a stylised and artistic vision… Roberto Cavalli loves women and more than anyone else has always exalted and highlighted the female shape with his creations, building his signature style on the glorification of sensuality and femininity.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭