2. While in New York last week on her Weiner-bashing press tour, Sydney Leathers squeezed in an afternoon’s leather-centric photoshoot.
As the new face of until now little-known leather clothing label Apparel NY, she shot campaign images for current lines and a future collection. Her reps say the brand contacted her; the New York Post reports just the opposite — and that Leathers cold-emailed to offer her modeling services.
3. And here they are.
11. Leathers will be back on Apparel NY’s site mid-September modeling the label’s new fall collection — quite possibly timed perfectly for the mayoral primaries.
So look forward to it. Unless your “name” is Carlos Danger, in which case don’t.
All photos courtesy of Apparel NY.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.