2. While in New York last week on her Weiner-bashing press tour, Sydney Leathers squeezed in an afternoon’s leather-centric photoshoot.
As the new face of until now little-known leather clothing label Apparel NY, she shot campaign images for current lines and a future collection. Her reps say the brand contacted her; the New York Post reports just the opposite — and that Leathers cold-emailed to offer her modeling services.
3. And here they are.
11. Leathers will be back on Apparel NY’s site mid-September modeling the label’s new fall collection — quite possibly timed perfectly for the mayoral primaries.
So look forward to it. Unless your “name” is Carlos Danger, in which case don’t.
All photos courtesy of Apparel NY.
- Former prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- U.S Department of Defense is expected to end its ban on transgender military service in July.