2. While in New York last week on her Weiner-bashing press tour, Sydney Leathers squeezed in an afternoon’s leather-centric photoshoot.
As the new face of until now little-known leather clothing label Apparel NY, she shot campaign images for current lines and a future collection. Her reps say the brand contacted her; the New York Post reports just the opposite — and that Leathers cold-emailed to offer her modeling services.
3. And here they are.
11. Leathers will be back on Apparel NY’s site mid-September modeling the label’s new fall collection — quite possibly timed perfectly for the mayoral primaries.
So look forward to it. Unless your “name” is Carlos Danger, in which case don’t.
All photos courtesy of Apparel NY.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴